Tireless

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone tell me at what level (weapon level) Tireless is granted?

Additionally, what skill lines would grant it? I know weapon lines (Slash, Crush & Thrust) definately do, but what about Pole, 2 Hand and Shield (assuming you had 0 points spent in the 3 damage lines)?

TIA :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you get it at level 15 (not related to spec) on all classes that can spec a weapon

i.e. level 15 scout/armsman/paladin/heretic/friar etc. get it regardless of spec.

Warlocks also get it at level 6 to counter the double end hit of all their spells.

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Eh? You get Tireless at level 15 assuming you are a class with melee styles.
Or maybe its 25... Not sure. Has nothing to do with what you spec.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
anyone else think they stealth nerfed tireless? seems slower regen than it was last patch :mad:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Konah said:
anyone else think they stealth nerfed tireless? seems slower regen than it was last patch :mad:

same as it ever was...
(well since NF)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

Probably like most things, it seems really fast when it's faster than it was before, then after a while you get used to it and it's really slow again!

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Probably like most things, it seems really fast when it's faster than it was before, then after a while you get used to it and it's really slow again!

:eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom