Tired of all whining

L

leorin

I am tired of all ppls from each 3 realms whining about lvl 50:s killing graycons, lame tactics, wall camping, zergs etc.

Killing of grays:

U gray ppls knows that if u go exp in own frontiers, go DF, drophunt etc there are a risk of being killed. U cant expect ppls to not kill you, and if they do many ppls come whining here on forums. If they dont they are happy. If u go outside u r borderkeeps there are a risk and u know it so stop whining.

Zergs: You gotta do what it takes to win. And as all know it is possible to avoid the zergs, so stop whining about ppls zerging. IF they think its fun let em have fun.

There are alot of ppls in this game whining about such things.

Aslong as its possible to kill graycons, i ll kill em.

If u r bored sometimes (casters mainly) go do experiments on graycon in gorge etc. I had a great time there yesterday with a full group. And one gray chanter kept coming and i had great fun trying out my lvl 16 earth DoT on him.

But then a gang of lvl 50 hibbies kept showing up and they did well, very well i would say. The 3rd time they got us all back to CS.

Aslong as its a part of the game keep going

/ Gray cons out there better think twice before leaving their bk:s now...Do u want Dr.Leorin to come and do experiments with u or do u wanna exp and live?

E

eragrim

This is actually the first whine post about whining itself

/sarcasm off

Good contents Leorin

Z

Zill

I wonder why we have a discussion boad if people are not entitled to have a rant now and then :rolleyes:

K

Kagato.

He has a point, but as much as we whine about the whining its still never going to change.

Just have to hope people grow up and realise that they just have to accept its a community based game and your not going to get along with everyone.

S

sharon_corr

I think its more than that.

Each of us have good days and bad days. Each of us has the right to whine and brag about things. I had a very bad morning which started with some level 50 "experimenting" his arrows on my back, which in turn frustrated me. Oh well, no problem, soon there will be payback time :D

But... stop the whining about the whining :)
As long as i can mez purple-cons, I'll mez them allright! <hihi>

E

Ensceptifica

Well anything positive posted is usually either ignored or turned into a flamewar all the same. It's the unreasonable people I can't stand. There's discussing and there's the monologous ranting. People who rant/swear without listening to counterarguments are people who are not intelligent enough to think up proper arguments in a discussion themselves, and thus admit they lost the discussion. That's how I see it. I wouldn't mind seeing less of those people around.

I also think most rants are started right after someone has experienced something ingame he didn't like and posts it right away. It would help if people could calm down first before posting. And besides, if people get angry over something ingame and need to vent their frustations here, then they shouldn't be playing the game.

Users who are viewing this thread