Tips for classes

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
vanish 1 is useless on pvp imo :) you always get some leecher throwing an ae spell at them that will then make you visible so you just die :p it was better before nf where you could get 2 pa's from it
Except that Nightshades couldn't get it..

And I've used vanish1 a lot of times to get away. Mostly from the odd guild grp.. and from duo'ers and trio'ers.. when they don't have an aoe.

Only bad bit.. is sometimes slow casting casters can start casting just as you vanish, and then land the attack after you've vanished.. which makes it useless ><.

But very good to run against tanks and such. Also got away from a stealther and his fat tank friend once.. and hid in the healer :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
yeah the 1 second unseen and unattacked is well worth the fumble time afterwards :rolleyes:
Hate the 30 sec timer sometimes >< But I have a casting dd, so if I get the target to about 10% hp.. I can run off a bit.. then start casting my dd. Since its not melee, it isn't effected by the timer.

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
skald, mezz and sprint away

works pretty good :)

another tip if 2 comes mezz the first and snare the other one then sprint away :p

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Only bad bit.. is sometimes slow casting casters can start casting just as you vanish, and then land the attack after you've vanished.. which makes it useless ><.

Arf ;) It's fixed in WoW, once you vanish all spells against u are cancelled and mobs/pets are turned etc :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Arthemis said:
works pretty good :)

another tip if 2 comes mezz the first and snare the other one then sprint away :p
Or just use SoS and then you can get away from them all!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Daws said:
Arf ;) It's fixed in WoW, once you vanish all spells against u are cancelled and mobs/pets are turned etc :)
DAoC != WoW

:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom