Jjuraa

Banned
Tip = Septina in disguise!

thats why their playstyle is so similar :x

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Whens it going to end?

Quit the game? Theres much better ones out there, with adequate pvp systems.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Euinar, Tipp, Blaid, Claudio, Sharkshady, Shariishi all roxor my world.

Its good they run as 6, coz if they would solo I would have to wait so long for more RP's xD

I wonder if Sharkshady is eBayed or if hes still same guy as 2 years ago.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
Quit the game? Theres much better ones out there, with adequate pvp systems.

like... which ones? Dunno any game which is even close to DAOC PvP

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
In a perfect world maybe. :eek:

Lemme know when that comes.

And think Tip is trying to be next Rambo,still need 1.5 fg's thought!

Gamah

Banned
tip is a pro :D

it's like he messages me on Gamah, then when I put him on ignore he gets his friends to message me xD

Guess theres not a lot to do when your 6v1 can spare time for pm's.

Aim & Tip - The Chuckle Brothers of Albion.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
like... which ones? Dunno any game which is even close to DAOC PvP
In an infinite universe, you can be safe to say that there are an infinite number of worlds which habitats lifeforms. Then we can see because the number of lifeforms are infinite, we can assume that there will be lifeforms very similar to us. Therefore because the universe is infinite, we can assume that there are an infinite number of worlds which contain infinite number of lifeforms that are very similar to us, that also have the technology similar to us. THEREFORE, we can assume that there are an infinite number of worlds which contain infinite number of lifeforms that are very similar to us, that also have the technology similar to us, that have computer games similar to us. HENCEFORTH we can assume that there are an infinite number of worlds which contain infinite number of lifeforms that are very similar to us, that also have the technology similar to us, that have computer games similar to us, who have made perfectly adequate computer games similar to DAoC, which may even be better.

In short, there is bound to be a game which completely suits your needs in an infinite universe. Unless you are a stingy old cow like Puppet. Or if indeed the universe isn't infinite.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
Tip = Septina in disguise!

thats why their playstyle is so similar :x

He kills you aswell and you whine 3 days in a row about it? =)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
lol i met these stealthzerg noobs today would love to see them solo bet they don't last long.:p

Sharkz2004

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Euinar, Tipp, Blaid, Claudio, Sharkshady, Shariishi all roxor my world.

Its good they run as 6, coz if they would solo I would have to wait so long for more RP's xD

I wonder if Sharkshady is eBayed or if hes still same guy as 2 years ago.

LMAO reading this !!!!!!!!!!!!

just to fill you in... i have been away for a few months but its still same old me ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sharkz2004 said:
LMAO reading this !!!!!!!!!!!!

just to fill you in... i have been away for a few months but its still same old me ;)

kappen met zergen dan vlaamse frietvreter!

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
err...dont think that was the time to be thinking about putting soomit on a Hook point CstasY...lol:worthy:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Claudio said:
err...dont think that was the time to be thinking about putting soomit on a Hook point CstasY...lol:worthy:

pip

Banned
Keep killing guys must be doing something right :) to get these whines and more bs of muppet:D I'm glad 100 albs and mids come out instead of solo i killed em all at same time...ffs giv us a break

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah please stop PM ing me in game about why I:touch: keep killing your vamp...it get very tedious after a while...especially when you quit game to come back onto Albion for the pm spam...dammit..just let me play!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Keep killing guys must be doing something right :) to get these whines and more bs of muppet:D I'm glad 100 albs and mids come out instead of solo i killed em all at same time...ffs giv us a break

You're feeling binded with them in some retarded way because they act like you, eg. zerg everything down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom