Film Time to watch the Bodyguard all day

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
... and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what crack will do to you.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Apparently was having her house taken off of her and she was stopping people in the street she knew for as little as 50 dollars, what a fall from grace, when she was trying to get back on her feet a couple of years ago i really thought she was turning a corner, fuck you Bobby Brown :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Apparently was having her house taken off of her and she was stopping people in the street she knew for as little as 50 dollars, what a fall from grace, when she was trying to get back on her feet a couple of years ago i really thought she was turning a corner, fuck you Bobby Brown :(

As hard as it sounds, own choices.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Shame but who doesn't think it is drug related and secondly as usual with such people my sympathy only goes so far.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Her last hit was her worst.

It killed her.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Always a shame when talented people like her go waste it on something as stupid as drugs. And tbh I am surprised it hasn't happened sooner..

Rip Whitney

rynnor

Rockhound
Its a shame but she will not be forgotten and she leaves a legacy of some fantastic performances- one of the greatest soul singers there will ever be.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Funny the reactions people have given to Whitney and the reactions they gave to Amy Winehouse when she died.

Clown

Part of the furniture
It's not right, but it's okay. She didn't make it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I never liked her music at all. I found each and every one of her songs grating on the nerves and I couldn't stand her warbling voice. I feel sorry for her family, friends, and millions of fans at her passing, but she made her choices and in the end, nothing good can come of spending 20 (or whatever it was) years on crack.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Funny the reactions people have given to Whitney and the reactions they gave to Amy Winehouse when she died.
They both seem around the same tbh... just Amy was a lot younger and more known in recent years/

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I find it difficult not to like her music, I will always love you, by Dolly Parton, which she took ownership of, is probably one of the top 5 romantic songs of all time and her rendition of it goes down as the marker point for all who follow, she was beautiful by anyone's standards and matched with a voice that practically no-one has bettered..die young..stay pretty.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
just seen this on facebook

515487912.jpg

Chilly

Balls of steel
Yeah, like life's that simple.

:/

No it's not that simple - presumably she was under pressure or whatever.

However, I simply don't care. It sucks, wasted life etc, but it's her fault.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
She looked totally fucked when she tried her comeback. She could not even speak, but the record execs love a come back attempt, it probably didn't help her at all.

She had a voice though.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No it's not that simple - presumably she was under pressure or whatever.

However, I simply don't care. It sucks, wasted life etc, but it's her fault.

Thanks for telling everyone you don't care. Like we're all interested to know.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Thanks for telling everyone you don't care. Like we're all interested to know.
I must have been mistaken in thinking you were trying to enter into dialogue with me when you responded to my post. You cared enough what I said that time.

So I suppose you've got a junkie friend or relative and you're pissed off at me? Meh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I don't agree, tbh. It's her fault for being a stupid bitch and deciding to do the drugs at all. Everyone has a choice.
Well, yes and no. She was stupid for starting to take the drugs to begin with, but Bobby Brown WAS responsible for dragging her down again after she made an obvious attempt at getting clean.

It is fucking hard to say no to that shit when someone presents you a near unlimited supply of it. Especially when the withdrawal symptoms are still going.

So i both feel sorry for here and not...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
A strict gospel upbringing doesn't exactly set you up for a life in the fast lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom