D

Dook_Pug

:<

Buh bye...

You gonna stay in IRC for rampant c6 though ofc? :eek:

O

Old Nicodemus

Toodlepip Mama Bear!

Thanks for all the fun and the good chats we had :) Hope to see you in another game soon!

/hug

O

old.windforce

ok, zout maar op :p

wel jammer (denk ik) ik ben gek op ongebufte middies

I

Irgil

buh bye Klavvie!!

been great fun playing with you, and i hope we see eachother again in WoW/DE or whatever...

/salute

M

Mid - Kirinia

Bye Bye Klavvie :(

Known you for so long now, I will miss you.

I think it is also my last day on Wednesday too. Well, certainly one day this week, can't remember which. :(

T

The Real Redi

who?

:m00:

have fun Klav, we'll know where you've gone by the whinin coming from the forum im sure :great:

G

ghoul

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee klav ;(
good to see your staying on irc! :O

you still owe me a knife ;p

C

constanze

finally and dont start wow :)

i blame buffed infis for klavs leaving !

V

vestax

Bye Klav, Take care and remember to send me those Hasslehoff CD's!

S

Solid

Woot yay Klav, you joined the FOTM crew at last :D

Quitting DAoC is the new flavour of the month imo, and more power to it :D

Cya in wow or Horizons or summink.

R

Roo Stercogburn

:(

I think the first time we properly grouped was at broadleaves in Raumarik. Krill, Ayam and yourself showed up to join one of our nutty hunts. I think you managed to agro a broadleaf just before you got to us and by the time the group managed to come charging to the rescue the beastie was dead and the three of you were chuckling like loons.

Haven't grouped a massive amount (though arguably I don't group with anyone in particular a lot I guess ;)) but always gave a /wave when passing and when I had my bonedancer on if I saw you I always made sure you got an abs buff though you might not have always known where it came from :D

Take care klav, yeh yeh I know its uncool to admit you like someone and you hate all that sentimental claptrap but Mid/Pryd is a lesser place without you and I and many others will miss you.

/wave

P.S. Junior says byebye too

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA(TM)

C

Coren

Perfect example of someone who should've quit ages ago for his own good. :p

Anyway, enjoy RL. :D

P

Pi0z

Not sure which category I fall into (the latter probably) but I'll chance it and say "bye bye" anyways. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom