Time to turn to the next page

K

klavrynd

I can't believe this game has had and probably will allways have a huge influence on my life and i curse the person that got me playing this in the first place.

Dark Age shows the irritation/frustration/ and probably all negatively coloured -ions treshold people have and i just reached mine.

My account runs out on wednesday and i most sincerely hope a strict diet of alcohol, ET, stepmania and other useless things to do when you're bored senseless will get me trough my cold turkey period

I'd like to say thanks to the people that gave me a wonderful time, and maybe the people that made my stay less nice aswell for boosting my whining skills. As far as i'm concerned all people i don't know can go fuck themselves so don't bother making a "good luck irl" or any other PC post ( which brings up the question whether postfarming is PC but nevertheless...)

I hope to see the people of the first category in a new game, and i will continue haunting irc and these boards just to annoy people (muhahahah (c) Roo)

enough TT now

O

old.Downanael

Not sure which group i belong to but GL on life anyhow :D

K

klavrynd

i hadn't expected another reply from you teador and to honour that i'll add a new category, people i couldn't care less about and who will allways be inferior, you can be the honorary member

ps : i like you mr moustache (that down fyi)

K

kalgarn

well i would say goodbye but i know you well enough to know you'll show up fast again. :p
and otherwise i just started playing morrowind to keep me busy so i might be retiring soon too,who knows.
anyway,i promise to get you addicted to the next good mmorpg out there :D
cya around fatty

A

Armalite

Imo, drinking is not a substitute for DAoC, it's a complementary. Makes the game alot more fun. Nuff said.

C

cHodAX

Klav you might be a **** sometimes but that's alright cause half the twats on this forum deserve it :p

B

Blood

Klav you have got to be the worst date EVER!

First i take you out, and you are a beautifull lady,
but on the way out the resturant we get stopped by the cops,
they want to know what you are doing with those axes,
which you skillfully demonstrate to them, and now we have to run.

so now the cops wants me aswell, because you had to flash your axes,
tsk.. and all those years i have been consealing my big spear.

but behold, as i get you home to bed, and the romance starts,
just as you get on top, you turn into a BIG hamster,
my screams wont stop, and now you are toying with those axes again,
(good thing mythic had the sence to put rubber edges on them)

good luck IRL, atleast IRL i never meet a girl that turned into a hamster (atleast not untill the next day when the alcohol wore off)

O

old.Zarff

baj baj klavi :'( you'll be back! had some good times with ya back in warders, take care and see you soon hopefully, if not maybe in WoW :)?

O

old.Noita

Good luck Klavrynd - always a shame when "old school" players finally decide enough is enough, hope to see you again in WoW/DE or so... hope RL treats you well.

Have fun.

P

pudzy

You selfish bastard Klav, who the hell is gona whine on these forums now!

p.s /flexspam :(

K

Kharok Svark

Another old-school Zerker leaves :(

Hope the cold turkey isn't too cold Klav, and best of luck in the huge world out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom