Time to take over teh power!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my god, I suddenly feel a million years younger! ;)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I used to play that but eventually you just get the same questions repeated. :(

Will

/bin/su
Yeah, I got bored of that a long long time ago. I think this was called Barrysworld at the time. ;)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Never seen that before. I think it's pretty cool. :)

The Republic of Midanbury is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The large, corrupt government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 28%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Automobile Manufacturing.

Crime is moderate. Midanbury's national animal is the liger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the pound.

Just something to kill a day I suppose. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I played it back in Barry, but can't remember what my nation was called :(

Embattle

FH is my second home
Jolt used to suffer NSers like BW used to suffer DAoC players suddenly posting in the wrong forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom