Time to say goodbye :(

B

Bebopbo

Well guys, over the past couple of years ive had muchos fun in DAoC..meeting ppl, But its time Mr Bebop Bo hangs up his cloak & puts down his staff for the final time :( Theres far too many ppl to mention on here to say thanks for making my stay in DAoC an enjoyable one, but im sure you all know who you are & among the guilds ive been in: Walkers Of Legend / SP / EE & finally a big thanks to Severance for making the past few months in RvR damn enjoyable :D

Another chap who i must mention is "Ryan" from WoL, he was my hunting partner everynight when we both started to play DAoC & we became good m8's (btw my 1st ever char was an eld known as "Scull"!) :) I'll try to see him in-game but i dont see him on much no more, we were hoping to start DnL together the last we spoke, My subs end on 30 (sunday) if i dont see him can someone of you guys kindly let him know about this post so i can keep in touch with him, thx guys :)

So thats that :(
One thing i will point out that im sure you already know, Hib/pryd has by far the best community than any other server imo & ive been damn proud to be part of it for past couple of years.

G/L guys in more relic's..it seems hib is comming along nicely now & we actually pose a threat in rvr :D

/em waves

Z

Zarmin

That's sad

.. to see another good fellow Hib leaving ... :(
GL anyway m8 and hope to cya back one day.

D

Dunn

ryan n you Skull were first two eldys i ever saw. i remember you both teamin water beets at ardee :) n we were occasionally lucky enough to work with you.
Sad to see you go.

Take care :)

Dunn.

M

Maeloch

Later bebop,

Dont often bother to reply to this stuff...but I can tell u now, u where a pain in the arse to /assist cos u love pbaoe too much. ;)

Anyhow, shame to see u go, as u where nice guy and good to grp with. Come back and visist us on the late shift!

Mael.

C

Crashtje

omg bopper nooooooooooooo we just got the guild village an ` all :( :(

O

old.Gromnir

you said you could leave little one !!

get back !

/wave

A

Aran Thule

Farewell, sorry to see another valiant defender hanging up his staff.

All the best for the future, dont worry, ill get thoose relics back.

J

Jonaldo

Later dude :) Join the quitters couch.

I remember seeing Scull and Ryan running about being red con while I was hunting with Dunnarimar, Daicald and Marius. Old times indeed.

B

Bebopbo

well that was short & sweet :eek: ..i tried swg but the noob novelty soon wore off! :(

anywayz im back & proud :p

expect to see bebop in the frontiers again :)

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by Bebopbo
well that was short & sweet :eek: ..i tried swg but the noob novelty soon wore off! :(

anywayz im back & proud :p

expect to see bebop in the frontiers again :)

raaaaaaaaah!

H

Happlo

Take care Bebop mate, hope you pop ingame again sometimes :(

D

Danamyr

Yay! Nice to see you mate :)

I was in Severence for a while with you, with Quimby my Druid :)

Spent many a happy hour collecting Fire Brands at 4 Fins too (and the odd bead or 8 of XP!) :)

Take care, may be back in Hib/Pryd soon (sold account/getting divorced/long story!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread