Time to say Good Bye :(

Agreathien

Fledgling Freddie
As u may of heard SH have all moved to US and so have i. its been great playing EU for the past 3 half years. so i wish u all good luck and hope to speak to u soon

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Angrist said:
made me laugh :)

i'm more worried why he was clearing his throat tbh

caaaaaaaaaan you heaaaaaaaaaaar the slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp toniggggggggggght

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
We aint all moved to US - some of us true believers are still here

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Good riddance to the Zerging adding no skill guild!! haha :p

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you wont be playing Mid/Caerleon... I mean, I hope your "brother" wont be playing there.

Himse

FH is my second home
Shafu said:
I hope you wont be playing Mid/Caerleon... I mean, I hope your "brother" wont be playing there.

lol.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
What ever you think of Saruman's Hand, you can't tar all of them with the same brush tbh. I was briefly a member of that guild a long time ago, and yeah, I didn't like some of them either, but there are a few of em that I ran with in duo's who were ok in my book ie charlies etc. Just too bad that fotm ruins this game (ie going to US servers etc), and if you were to argue against that then take a good look at your own server pop and then come up with the reasons why it is so low....My bet is that there's at least several squillion fotm reasons why it is low :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:
Good riddance to the Zerging adding no skill guild!! haha :p
You loved every minute being part of it, and made it that bit more special bud!!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Imgormiel said:
What ever you think of Saruman's Hand, you can't tar all of them with the same brush tbh. I was briefly a member of that guild a long time ago, and yeah, I didn't like some of them either, but there are a few of em that I ran with in duo's who were ok in my book ie charlies etc. Just too bad that fotm ruins this game (ie going to US servers etc), and if you were to argue against that then take a good look at your own server pop and then come up with the reasons why it is so low....My bet is that there's at least several squillion fotm reasons why it is low :p

long time since the lil savage ran out in df :)

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Good Luck Agreathien, see you back here when excal/pryd get clustered with some german/french cluster ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom