Time to say GOOD BYE

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
I want to say thx to al ppl i have got the opertionity to meet and have lots of fun but the time have come to move on to other things........

I know i will get 1 or maby 10 difrent flames for what ever i did during my play time but that dont mather..

I started playing when SI came and i liked the game lots but latly the game goten more and more frustrating and making me play in a way i did not like.. and now i have stoped playing Mid/Excal totely.. Dont think i will be back for rvr any more.......

Want say thx to Giw, Whit, kima Ban, Sopan, Marro, Netcode, Danord, Plock Hansi, Arumos, Plaid, Dotmonster, Al in RG. Laxne........ and al who i forgot to write.. for lots of fun in game....

even tho ppl dont like me i want to say Thx for al the fun times and al the nice and decent fights we have had...

Good Luck to you al...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
say what you want about arepa, but he sure is a one of a kind character in the community and has been for a while now. good luck with your future and family :)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to see you leave :( some great lines you have said when in grp with me :D '2 shamber on benche still 100% ffs' and 'lahemees run in and ml8 then i kill them' :D gl outside daoc mate

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck Arepa, hope u have a wonderful time with ur family :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Arepa, wish you all the best for the future, top bloke and always a great laugh to group with :)

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
even if my little shammy only played with you once, i still hope you changed your lastname to Ariba :D

good luck and have fun :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Cyas arepa, hope u still come over for a coffe and whine some with me ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
omg what a shame, really bad day for daoc :( :m00:

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
bb arepa :( Good luck with your RL....

Thanks for all the funny hours on VT and in RvR, i'll miss you! :(

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
bye mega m8 and thx for all the fun we had during these years :)

and gl with rl m8

Ha det gott mannen å lycka till:)

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
Sry to se you go Arepa :(

i wish you all luck whit famili and stuff out side daoc. gonna miss you running around and yelling at everything.. pop on PP or msn once in a while and i'll try grab you.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye to THE most dedicated guy a have had the chance to play with. Even tho we have had our arguments about playstyle etc etc. I still spend some of my better hours in daoc with u.
Ur funny comments on vent allways make me laugh even when u 4k away from heal range:fluffle: . U are by far the most cheerfull and helpfull guy 1 can come across and i wish u and ur family all the best of luck. I bet ur wife isen't complaining atm hehe.
Goodbye d0rfy.
Btw i need those ml 10 legs before u cancel subs:p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bye, bye! :)

A little sad to see people like Coldbeard (not surprising) and Raven (surprised, actually) not having anything good to say and still saying it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Bye, bye! :)

A little sad to see people like Coldbeard (not surprising) and Raven (surprised, actually) not having anything good to say and still saying it.

They've both gone into prick mode lately :l

Goodluck in real life etc. - never played with you but i'm sure we met in the frontier ^^

Onaabys

Fledgling Freddie
To bad u are leaving m8. :(

One of the most fun and helpful players i have ever played with. U will be missed by whole Laxne.

GL irl m8 and hope u still will jump into vent and say hi once in a while and complain at Norppan. :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to see you go mate!

Arepa said:
I want to say thx to al ppl i have got the opertionity to meet and have lots of fun but the time have come to move on to other things........

A great serker and nice guy, sorry to see you leave mate!:)

Was fun meeting and playing with ya...

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom