Time to kill Legion ?

Uber

Fledgling Freddie
Think alot of ppl are waiting for a Legion raid to come up, but I dont know anyone that actually managed to kill him. Anyone out there that know how many mids it takes to kill him ? We tried a couple of month ago with maybe 80 mids but we didnt even have the guts to pull him :touch:

As long as i get some information about number to take him down I´m ready to start a raid..

So Any information would be nice!

Over and Out

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be up for coming on a Legion raid - never actually seen him drop, but i'm fairly sure he has been a couple of times. In any case, i could probably harrass a guild group up depending on the lvl req. :D

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
In all my DAoC time I've never been on a Legion raid.. For some reason there was always something that came up, and when nothing came up from my side, we'd lose DF access ;)

Uber

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds nice, as soon as i get more information about him i will set date and time for the raid (And pray to god we have df then to) :cheers:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
well if 80+ mids stands outside df and it's closed it would seem quite easy to zerg a couple of keeps to get it! you know, pretend that we're albs and shit! :D

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Uber said:
We tried a couple of month ago with maybe 80 mids but we didnt even have the guts to pull

:eek6:

Think you can kill him blindfolded with that many.

Last time I saw him die we was about 4 groups with several low 40's, but we had like 4 theurgists with necrobatteries which makes it all to easy.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Hasn't Legions dropped been changed? In this patch?

Thought all Princes+Legion got new drops, maybe not uber drops but better drops then before?

I've been on a couple of raids when legion was killed.. first time I think we were 100 or something :)

Should be able to kill him with 3-5fg though.

Uber

Fledgling Freddie
Im not making this raid for the drops, its because alot of mids out there have Legion left to kill in the Darkness Falls Quest. And if 3-5 fgs is enough i guess we can set time and date soon.. But one more question first. Doesnt he teleport you once you agro him ? Heard you get teleported to Behemoth and once you get there you ARE dead :eek2: Is this true ?

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
he was killed about 2 weeks ago 4 fg took him out but not asure if he has been made a little bit harder in patch but 4-5 fg should do him eas

3 fg with tansk healers shamans
1fg with tanks healers shamans and pbt (sheild tanks best with taunt)
1 fg with tanks healers shamans and 2 sm to help kill adds = 1 dead legion.
we did it to get the end quest from df but only the group that got the loot got the quest the other 4 fg got nothing and have to do it again

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
There is 2 things Legion does that makes it hard.

1: He consumes bodies (he takes life from ppl who die from him) so I've heard that Disease should at least lower his "LifeTap"

2: He sometimes teleports alot of ppl to Behemoth's room with lots of dead ppl crawling up from the floor. My suggestion is when u do get teleported is:
"Run like hell to the Teleport back!!!" (west direction that is)

He is do able with at least 5fg's+ and all lvl 50 preferably and quiet a good setup.

1.5 fg should keep an eye open for Add pops. These can be a real pain in the ass. Especially when ppl have been ported then they get more aggro from the beginnging of the room.

But if you are planing a raid I would gladly come join ya.

// Brylle

Himse

FH is my second home
hehe i would be up for a legion raid.. depends on time / date :m00:

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Black Plauge
Strage Bedfellows

Nanna Vinsdottir in Jordherim

you get a +118hp item that you don't have to equip, i.e. you get the bonus from it being in your inventory.

Clicky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom