Time to go

W

wuntvor

The time has come for me to leave DAoC. The reasons are many but mainly because is time I sorted out a lot of RL stuff that has been building up, which I haven’t been doing anything about because most of my spare time has been spent on-line. That coupled with the fact that the game just isn't holding my interest anymore means the time is right for a change.

I’d like to thank a few people for their support / laughs / help / arguments (generally constructive) in my time as GM and officer of Draconis Alumni :

Malok, Vantros, Harleydave, Xyna, Tyka, Tankster, Memeerf, Lothlorian, Grace, Calere, Gwall and many others, if your not mentioned its only cause my memory is shot to pieces :p

For the early days :
Samba, Folish, Treson, Falchion, we may have spent most of the time eating dirt but some of the most fun I’ve had in game was with you guys, chain dying in Moher and the Den :p

Lastly my huge thanks to the members of Draconis Alumni both past and present, you lot have been the greatest guild I could have hoped to have played with, I’ll see you all in the next game :)

Stay Groovy and most of all have fun :)

Wuntvor …………………..out

T

Tyka

Uff mate i hope you reconsider, i'm sure the game have something new that will open your eyes in future patches.

Really hate it when 1 of the most friendly/skilled players leave hibernia, but i really hope you will come back soon, is all i can do :(

If not, cya Wunt gonna miss you :(

Z

Ziva

Sad to see u go Wuntvor, u are one of the finest hippies around.

Good luck in the future!

F

Faeldawn

Doh, cyas Wuntvor :(

I remember lvling at the Pookhas near DL with you and several other draconis, not had much to do with ya since then (LONG time ago), that loss is mine.

All the best for the future m8.

V

vipr

U will be sorely missed :mad:

Hope RL is all they say it its;) GL m8

V

vadrek

Why all leaving?

I still enjoy this game :) just take a holydays and all COME BACK !!!!

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by vadrek
Why all leaving?

When you get to lvl 50 and rvr a shit load, whats left?

Many players are leaving coz the game simply doesnt hold any new challenges anymore.

The invasion story line has fizzled out.

Mids and Albs zerg odins and emain constantly meaning unless a hib zerg can be made, 1fg into the frontier is suicide, and annoying. Plus Hadrians is deserted.

None of these are the reasons why i dont play anymore, but they are a few well known reasons for many hibs leaving the game.

V

Vantros

snif.. Wunt get your fat arse back here..... dont make me get blight :)

LoL i remember a few weeks ago u pm'in me and saying wow u guys pissed blight off didnt ya... after he killed us twice after rezzin and killed u for good measure for rezzin us!!!

Anyways bro hope RL offers u what u missed in DAOC.. and if u need friends.. im sure u can get some mail order over the internet or just get back into DAOC and gimme a shout!!!

Fare thee well bro.. be safe, have fun and i'll catch u on the flipside m8

L

lacroix

Originally posted by Faeldawn
When you get to lvl 50 and rvr a shit load, whats left?

Originally posted by Tyka
Friends.

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
damn right

I second that! - definitely what keeps me going, and playing with friends remains the best, regardless of the game's shortcomings ...

Hate to see so many ppl leave, really - it's sad ... :(

Still, best of luck to Wuntfor ...

O

Ochetac

Damn

BB fellow hib guy, soz to see u leaving :(

I surly hopes that not every good players leaves this game :(

Anyway, bye, have fun and gl in ur furture life ;)

G

Gorguss

bb Wuntvor

I see why ppl are leaving and all ..
The game just does'nt excite ppl anymore, maby it's time for ppl to move to other games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom