Time to celebrate

Everz

FH is my second home
Finish Uni for a month, time to get smashed and merry, go on holiday and begin xmas.. fucking wahey!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I finished college 6 months ago.........fucking students.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
got an essay due in at 4, ive done 55 words. feels good man.

Everz

FH is my second home
I feel ill as fuck, me and a mate decided to go out, necked a bottle of vodka and a few beers, went out, 15 jagerbombs later and ive woke up in my bed with sick covering my sheets and floor. Why when im pissed do i not care where i sleep, the amount of places ive woken up is a pisstake.

Everz

FH is my second home
Indeed, according to my housemate i tried to open my window but nearly fell out then collapsed on my bed where i promptly threw up and went to sleep, least my pillows are now orange hah. God bless 5 jagerbombs for £5.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, according to my housemate i tried to open my window but nearly fell out then collapsed on my bed where i promptly threw up and went to sleep, least my pillows are now orange hah. God bless 5 jagerbombs for £5.

Thats keep as fawk! Where I work its 4 for a tenner haha!

Everz

FH is my second home
Were fever, so cheap anyways. After the last set I blanked out. Heard from my housemate that I came in, spewed out my window and then proceeded to argue about bouncers not letting me in before just passing out hah. Feeling well grim today, still do it again on Saturday, got 3 crates to get rid of.

Everz

FH is my second home
And just discovered the pile of sick underneath my bed.. grim so grim.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hey Southern fairies, any of you thrown up from excessive drinking recently?

Nope, must be a skill reserved for black country noobs.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
north of where I live = northerner

So someone from Oxford is a northerner by that logic? I like that concept, imagine Inspector Morse episodes like that - "Eh up lass, off t' library down yonder, I've some University murder thing to solve."

Everz, you've lost the idea - it's Uni, you were meant to be getting smashed and merry whilst there, not after!

Punishment has it right = drinks noob :p

Everz

FH is my second home
So someone from Oxford is a northerner by that logic? I like that concept, imagine Inspector Morse episodes like that - "Eh up lass, off t' library down yonder, I've some University murder thing to solve."

Everz, you've lost the idea - it's Uni, you were meant to be getting smashed and merry whilst there, not after!

Punishment has it right = drinks noob :p

Bleh, I have been doing so most of the year, just not to the point of being totally grim. Had a bit more info, turns out I got kicked out after trying to smooth the lass at bar into giving us some more drinks, and when she didnt i preceeded to try and serve myself. Epic :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom