time is up - collectors ed preorder now

Deathsprit

Fledgling Freddie
i was watching the count down and then i clicked somthing by mistake and i dont no if this means any thing but a box like a page poped up and had 2 bottons on it but it was all blank :confused:

peeley

Fledgling Freddie
Theres me thinking it was a case of more key released for closed beta. Feel cheated in some way and slightly pi***d off. I for one already knew about the pre-ordering
the collectors edition. Why such big hype for a rubbish announcement? This leaves me to worry about how they are going to act when I'm paying for the game. Is all there attention going to be roping more people in or are they going to give a dam about people already paying/interested in playing.
My attention with this project is almost lost.

Just my two cents.

edit: Same for me Deathspirit, i click the right one and nothing happened.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Its a blody easter egg hunt. Fnd the special link and win one of 10 copies of the collectors edition. Big whoopy.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
well i got a list of shops up that are selling it and the uk shops havnt got the buy option yet, what a load of crap.

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
well i got a list of shops up that are selling it and the uk shops havnt got the buy option yet, what a load of crap.

I just ordered mine from Game?!? :confused: which isnt on the UK list :confused:

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG this is shit!

The two UK retailers names as Play.com and HMV do not even have the game listed, however Game.... which is not named as a UK retailer does have the game listed and I already have it ordered with them..... however Game is only noted as being a partner for Sweden!!!

Does this mean I have to cancel and re-order with someone who does not even have the game listed.

This is a huge let down and massive blunder imo and has given me severe doubts about the quality of the people behind this if someone as simple as putting a pre-order method together..... if this system was not going to be ready then why have a timer?????

I also got that page that popped up when the timer hit zero, however the words made no sense and I clicked the left hand button and again nothing happened.

Oh dear

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
ok thanks i'll try them but game wasnt on the list on goa webby

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
i was watching the count down and then i clicked somthing by mistake and i dont no if this means any thing but a box like a page poped up and had 2 bottons on it but it was all blank :confused:

Same, clicked it an it just dissapeared :s

Hope it wasnt one of the betas :(

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
it was just some silly french message iirc... I clicked what I thought was the correct one (think I clicked left) but can't really remember what exactly it said...

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
the event page seems to have broke sods law will say that the 'winners' wont register

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Been scouring the page and cannot find this secret hidden link anywhere despite people on other forums stating how obvious.

Two words sum this up....

EPIC FAIL!

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
LINK WORKS AGAIN - i clicked i WON!

5000 people will of found this by now, put me out of my dumbass misery for not being able to spot this and tell me where it is? is annoying the shit out of me.

So far I've only managed to get onto the actual CE page once, I had a quick look around couldnt and went ahead checking retailers out..... since then all I'm getting is Loading Undefined.

Really not happy, I watched the counter hit zero and was in with a good chance of finding this out but because the website melted I missed out!

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
Started trying it from the minute the countdown ended and kept getting "page momentarily unavailable" :(. I think the buggy site messed me out of a slot :(.

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
Yep, I clicked it a buncha times since the start, keeps saying "timed out" or "page unavailable"

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
How did I not see that first time round??? fecks sake.... I'm just destined never to get in beta

I saw it in the first minute, and have been clicking it and clicking it but it keeps saying "Momentarily unavailable" or "undefined error" to me :(... it finally worked just now but I think it screwed me from my spot due to its bugs :(. I wish there were something that could be done, but I doubt anything will.

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
wow that was fast then, spam clicking ftw then.. if the page hasn't fowled up I'll be a very good beta tester and squish every bug so we get an eariler release sound fair?

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
wow that was fast then, spam clicking ftw then.. if the page hasn't fowled up I'll be a very good beta tester and squish every bug so we get an eariler release sound fair?

Yeah, I think their servers were slammed or something because as I said, I tried it within a minute of the countdown ending (I was looking for it right away and found it quickly) but it kept erroring out on me.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
5000 people will of found this by now, put me out of my dumbass misery for not being able to spot this and tell me where it is? is annoying the shit out of me.

So far I've only managed to get onto the actual CE page once, I had a quick look around couldnt and went ahead checking retailers out..... since then all I'm getting is Loading Undefined.

Really not happy, I watched the counter hit zero and was in with a good chance of finding this out but because the website melted I missed out!

yup same thing happened to me, keep getting error and only being able to to get into the CE page and i was on the webby all day logged in :(
oh well

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
yup same thing happened to me, keep getting error and only being able to to get into the CE page and i was on the webby all day logged in :(
oh well

I suppose the main hope is that people who did find it and click the link quickly forgot or didnt realise they needed to be logged in???

Like I said..... I think I'm just destined not to be in beta!

Hopefully a few of us got in though..... heres to hoping anyway fellas! wonder how long it will take them to put the winners on?

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
I suppose the main hope is that people who did find it and click the link quickly forgot or didnt realise they needed to be logged in???

Like I said..... I think I'm just destined not to be in beta!

Hopefully a few of us got in though..... heres to hoping anyway fellas! wonder how long it will take them to put the winners on?

Same here, I think... destined not to be in beta :(. Bugs got me I think. I agree though, here's hoping the winners list comes quickly.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I'd be chuffed if anyone from these forums managed to get in, I'll be keeping an eye out for the list!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ok so this is pretty shit i went to pre order etc went to play and it says this item is unavailable for pre order lol what a load of shit if your going to unleash something like this would be nice if the partner site knew about it and had it up and ready

well i just found the secret link whatever that is "crosses fingers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom