Time for Teh Seel to drunk post.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok. Everyone else has been posting drunk so i think i should too.

I don't know what i should say but i guess it doesn't matter at this poiht.

It's been quite an evening, and quite the fun night, so i think all i want to say is good night and see you tomorrow :p

So i'll regret this tomorrow but really, who cares :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
obviously not drunk enough, no key mashing!

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with raven, since you only one spelling error :p

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Drunk typing is difficult. I don't usually leave many typos, but that's because you use backspace around 5 times per word. :)

Drunk anything is usually something you regret. I've gone through many forms of drunk-[insert action], favorites being drunk text messaging and drunk phone calls to ex's of course. They are by far the worst :twak:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could've been a worse post, and the only typo i accidently left there shounds dhrunk :D

One sms to an "ex". Good call man, good call...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
call yourself a drunk????

your a disgrace and im deeply ashamed of you!

no embarrassing pics, no deep dark secrets, no waffling about space time continums, no burping at FHpeeps on a webcam.

you suck!

young Man go to your room with some meths and dont come out untill you can see the backs of your ears, think you can dance like john travolta, do a burp that changes note 4 times and say 15 unrelated sentances in one go with out taking a breath!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
no embarrassing pics, no deep dark secrets, no waffling about space time continums, no burping at FHpeeps on a webcam.

So next time one decides to make a drunk post.. there should be video evidence? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom