Time for Perforate Artery to be improved or Casters to have cloth armour that is actu

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I honestly think Casters armour is tougher than most leather and even chain/plate users in certain situations.
I thought the whole point of a caster was that they dealt damage but were WEAK.

I'm fed up at the amount of times I PA a caster for about 400. Mythic either need to implement a minimum value for PA, or they need to have a maximum AF and PD that casters can have.

Throw in the spreadheals without line of sight and DI and you have invincible casters. fun fun fun.

I really think the game needs to be fine tuned. People (Casters) need to be weak again. Healers need to have to see their targets to heal or have line of sight. DI needs to go. Players will have to adapt and change.

This isn't just a solo player issue - it's group and zerg play issues.

OR shadowblades need a poison that inhibits DI spells on the person we strike. We need RPs just as much as the next person, and new assassins are so feeble - where are they meant to get RP from?

I suppose most visibles are happy now anyway. There are not many stealthers left (hardly any in fact), but next patch is archer patch, and shield patch, so should make for some interesting scout vs. fights.
Other classes with shields become almost melee immune which will be another annoyance - but I believe they are finally limiting the amount shield users can block/evade/parry.

I think a lot of people need to wake up, GOA need to give middies the underpopulated bonus, and we need changes like 1 player can claim a tower for a guild, and maybe even for a keep. (Why is it 4 and 8 players anyway?) In low population situations, getting 4 or 8 players together late at night can be a headache.

Also - when someone is being bodyguarded, let the damage that was meant for the target damage the bodyguarder! Fed up of all these melee immune caster+tank duos everywhere.

Just another frustrating night in DAOCland. And hib casters need to learn that a /cheer /hug while they are killing albs at the bottom of the tower and me blatently standing next to the hib, who then aoe nukes the crap out of me, next time I think a Backstab will come your way :> and I'll just let Albs screw you guys.

Maybe I need to buy Command and Conquer. Nothing like a good tank rush to squash the enemy, and I won't have to deal with all this bullshit for a while :>

Oli - Illu

but u pa me for more than 400:( tis a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom