Time for me to leave...

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
This is the end for me guys. I’ve been playing daoc in the realm of Midgard for over 3 years now, and believe it or not consider myself an old timer.

I started playing daoc 2 weeks after release. We where a bunch of irl mates that started playing and I was “tricked” into it. I’m a bit amazed that I got stuck for over 3 years, but you never know.

I want to give a special thanks to Ardamel, Killrake, Phule, Guten, Hadur and Urme for taking care of FoM as a guild. Without you guys, the guild that I founded with my irl friends would never have been what it became. I’m proud of what we achieved.

Thank you Leel and Buffyvamp, for helping me out. I would have quite this game along time ago if it where not for you. Thank you Valeria, it was a bit boring after you left.

Thanks to everyone in FoM, the FoM alliance (Specially you Bazza :clap: ) and Midgard as a realm. Thanks to peeps in Albion and Hibernia that made my RvR experience worthwhile.

It’s with sadness that I leave this game, but in the end it has to be like that. Daoc was my first online game and it will be my last. I’m turning 30 on 1. of June. The last 3 years has flown by without me noticing what happened around me...

If by any chance you see my chars again – then I’m back, but most likely I will not.

Take care mates

Rune

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Take care Runolas :)
hope you will have a great 30 years birthday :)

-Jerelyn

motormunk

Fledgling Freddie
no disrespect and all...

but cut it out for fucks sake with the leave threads :p
sounds like an academy award.. i would like to thank this and that.. just leave if you wanna leave, its ... just... a.... game

take care anyways :)

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Take care m8, been playing with you almost since the start.

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
Join the quitters-club.

After a few weeks you feel much better when you don't have to think or play daoc so much.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Aww, you haven't been online much since before Christmas, said you would become more active, but I guess you found something (someone) more worthwhile to spend your time with. Good luck and all, now you just have to turn over your accounts to me so I can use your crafters:) Anyways, guess we'll be drinking together on your 30'th birthday:)

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
motormunk said:
no disrespect and all...

sounds like an academy award.. i would like to thank this and that.. just leave if you wanna leave, its ... just... a.... game

Well the title kinda says it all. If you don't want to read the “leave threads”, then by all means _don't_ klick on the thread...

I've talked to al lot of ppl during my time in this game, some meant more to me than others. Nonetheless I think I've earned the right to let those that I played for so long know that this is it for me.

DAOC is much more than a game, it’s about a lot of new and different friendships made. By leaving the game, sadly that means loosing contact with ppl I’ve interacted with on a daily basis for the past 3 years.

oh...and btw, I think DAOC is a great game, too bad there is only 24 hours pr. day.

...take care peeps (yeah, and that includes you Blazor...hehe. I think you should drop by on the annual FoM gathering this summer for some :drink: or that is I hope there will be one)

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
motormunk said:
no disrespect and all...

take care anyways :)

your wrong, its not just a game. its also a way to commnunicate with friends, new and old, that lives 100's and 1000's km away. like a interactive fwiend network! think its fair if the guy want to say goodbye :p just dont click the link if you dont know the guy, read topic first, count to 10 and add a wooozaaaah maybe and let it go.

Farewell 2u!

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Cya man.

Saw you in Gna Faste years ago, crafting something when I was about level 20..

Take care and have fun :)

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
DAOC is much more than a game, it’s about a lot of new and different friendships made. By leaving the game, sadly that means loosing contact with ppl I’ve interacted with on a daily basis for the past 3 years.

instant messengers?

motormunk

Fledgling Freddie
athom said:
your wrong, its not just a game. its also a way to commnunicate with friends, new and old, that lives 100's and 1000's km away. like a interactive fwiend network! think its fair if the guy want to say goodbye :p just dont click the link if you dont know the guy, read topic first, count to 10 and add a wooozaaaah maybe and let it go.

Farewell 2u!

right like you can mention alot of "friends" who live 1000 miles away.. if you mean people you meet in a game they dont count as friends :p more like game m8s

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
i think its just common curtsey to let fellow game friends know that your no longer gonna play the game, instead of letting them thinking

"where the hell has he gone?"
"has he joined another guild?"
"he coulda told us he was leaving"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom