Tilda's Spell Crafting Boutique

T

Tilda

Well I am also now able to make any item you want excluding MP gems and Focus levels.

They way I do it is this:

If you know what you want and have worked it all out nicely, i tell you the ingredients, you go and buy them and bring them to me. (this is because im usually encumbered and it saves me time) Then I craft you the gem's and imbue them for you.

This costs a variable ammount depending on your level, the item level and how long it takes.

If you need the wepon/armour planning for you (ie you tell me the stats you want and the wepon Qual and DPS, i go and plan it for you and fix it up nicely) that costs 50 gold extra for the first item that needs planning and 25 gold for each item after that.
Again this is variable depending on how I feel ;) and how long it takes.

All of this is subject to change :D

sooo
Call Tilda for ALL your spell crafting needs

and Dont delay spell craft today

Tilda
xx

S

Sibanac

can you give an estimate crafting price on lvl 50 body/matter/spirit focus and a Perfect blood essence jewel ?

qual doesnt matter :)

O

old.LandShark

No offence, but anyone who is overcharging is going to want 99%qua gems. Do we have to cart ingredients to you then? One attempt at a time? And how do you make your profit? Charge us for the time we spent carting materials to you?
That said I'm sure Tilda will be very helpful if you don't want overchargitude or set quality gems.
(consider that an apology for me being grumpy all of yesterday, Tilda :pP)

O

old.Odysseus

How is your mark-up / profit policy?

I know that the gems i want have a material value of some 5-600g retries included.

L

lofff

gimme +26matter resist gem or id report the thread to a moderator :kiss2:

Q

QuickS

Its free to all FC right Tild? :wink2:

'Call your guild for ALL their spell crafting needs

and Dont delay spell craft YOUR guild today'

A

Apathy

Hohoho!

How much you got in SC now? I know I was going to give you 2plat but if you're very high already then there is no point. :p

(Plus the fact that a friend stole most of my cash for his own alchemy training. Grrrr.)

Anyway, let me know.

a.

T

Tilda

apathy i havre 68x now ish.
but i still need that cash, my own supplies are going down fast and its costing 1.5plat per 100 points ish now.
I have enough for mabey 150-200 more levels then ill be stuck, and although i can make most of the gems now i cant overcharge at all :(

Quicksilver, all guild SC is at cost price, ie. the cost of the ingredients. Also quick the reason im having to take orders for non-overcharging stuff now is because im running sort of money, im not expecting more after yesterday so ill say no more.

Tilda

Landshark, yes im happy to help atm doing non-overcharging / MP gems, when i have a high enough skill I will also do overcharging and MP gems (at a price ;) )

F

Feac_

Bump :D

while Tilda doing all the SC for everyone i can get to 1001 and pinch all her lvl 50 focus buisness :p

PM Tilda for ALMOST ALL your SC needs and help iwanna & Zigomare beat her to 1001 :p

really hope u have a sense of humour Tilda :D

T

Tilda

grrr
i realy hope your hard drive blows for a week, or goa 5 day ban and sc zero you for macroing ;)
i can only hope :)

F

Feac_

lmao Tilda you know i :wub: you

macro roflmrao its that good it even answers you back and advertises for Tilda and talks to alpha and the others while crafting also my poor index finger now looks like a body builders wrist :(((

Tilda u meanie :clap:

T

Treniel-

already got sum funky gloves not MP but for 350g pretty sweet

af102 99% qua with +pole 7% heat 7% energy and 19 str

not bad considering shes not even legendary :eek:

F

Feac_

lmao i aint knocking her even after that post about macro :( i done her a +hp for cronn's weap hehe she couldnt imbue so i done it for her i want to hit 1001 so i am damn happy she is doing everyones bits and bobs :D and will help her with bits she cant do yet

T

Tilda

:) tren did it reasly cost you 350 for all those ingredients?
only costs me about 2 gold!!1
or was is the actual gloves that cost 350 gold?

Tilda

O

old.LandShark

My plan needs 16 MP gems, come on, you know you want to tilda :p

(btw I only ask this in the sure and certain knowledge I'll get told where to go :p)

T

Treniel-

gloves cost 300g i think can't remember how much ingrediants cost so i just added 50g :p

T

Tilda

landshark, ill do you MP gem's it will be:

[(cost price + retry price) x100 ] x 100

=??

+ 500 gold per gem
+ a tip
+250 gold an hour payment

or you can shuve it where the sun dont shine.

On a brighter note i have hit 700 SC... well last night but more grats = good :)

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom