Tilda, you are abusing your mod privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.LandShark

And furthermore, IBTL is not something you say when you lock a thread yourself.
Moron.
Damini, brinx... how the hell did you guys manage to appoint Tilda mod?

What the crap did you lock the thread for? Give me one barrysworld-terms-of-service-validated reason for locking that thread?
Jesus, I hadn't even directly named you as the incompetent raid leader.

S

starblade

Give me one barrysworld-terms-of-service-validated reason for locking that thread

Agree, was a rather good thread except for some irrelevant posts (but point out one that doesn't have 'em).
No comment on mod-ship or other threads but this was uncalled for.

D

Draylor

Waiting for Tilda to come along and slap Landshark around a bit :)

S

swords

Nah real power abuse would be to delete every thread ever created here....

NERF POWER ABUSE!!!!!!!!!

B

belth

Originally posted by swords
Nah real power abuse would be to delete every thread ever created here....

That'd just plain stupidity ;) Now deleting every thread Landshark had made/replied in, that's another thing :p

T

Tilda

ok I did not lock that thread because you were discribing me as an incompetent raid leader. I closed it because on the second page constructive comments had deteriorated into a spam/farm.
I have no problem with people criticising eachother but when its just a mindless farm spam fest its just silly.
That is why I closed the thread.

Tilda

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Tilda
ok I did not lock that thread because you were discribing me as an incompetent raid leader. I closed it because on the second page constructive comments had deteriorated into a spam/farm.
I have no problem with people criticising eachother but when its just a mindless farm spam fest its just silly.

Tilda

So ?

Its just silly, fair enough, but if everyone is still actively using the thread and posting and theres nothing on there that violates any rules whats it matter? We not allowed to be silly now and spam ? :rolleyes:

And if he just copy / pastes his original post into a new thread to start it again, minus the 'mindless farm spam' will it get locked again too?

T

Tilda

if its a perfectally sensible thread then It wont get locked.

What made me lock it was the fact that it had about 7 constructive posts and the rest flames, if you'll give me a bit ill edit out all the flames and unlock it if you realy have more to say on the subject.

Tilda

T

Tilda

I have perspective thanks :p
Ive re-opened the thread with the flames / trolling gone.
If the flame erupts again it will be closed.

Tilda

J

Jiggs

oh look see this thread:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44513

never locked and its 1000x worse than Landsharks thread

EXCEPT Landsharks happens to refer to you and yours

if you are going to mod, mod with an even hand across the Boards

nothing i can't stand more than two-faced incompetents

and thats a VALID criticism if you read the nolby thread and then read Landsharks

A

Arthwyr

uhm

Hmm I posted

" *grabs some popcorn* " on that thread and you removed it ...

A

Apathy

Except that was posted 14 days ago in the Pryd/Hib forum that I don't expect Tilda reads.

And why should Tilda read that forum? As an Exc player, I think it more than fair that more attention should be paid to the Exc forums.

After all, there are other moderators.

If you genuinely feel that a thread is "1000x worse" than any other thread, then simply take it up with a moderator.

Sitting on your hands, standing up only to type after-the-fact vitriol, is a waste of time. Do something about it.

a.

P

Pin

Re: uhm

Originally posted by Arthwyr

Hmm I posted

" *grabs some popcorn* " on that thread and you removed it ...

Mindless farm spam...

Much like this post.

B

Bleri McThrust

What about sticky threads ???

Surely Dragon Raid shouldnt be a sticky thread ?

A

Arthwyr

Stop spamming damnit or they will close this thread !

J

Jiggs

yeah apathy if you strike 2 flints together you might get a spark..........

E

--Eraser--

i kept out of this mod-abuse-arguing so far, but i have to agree, i dont like this politic to lock down threads just because a mod doesnt "like" it or doesnt see any use in it really (or for any other reasons).
and i agree fully with jiggs, i have seen threads so much worse then the HB/FC/strife one beeing up for WEEKS and only containing useless flames etc.

B

belth

And oh how about those Yog's/Negura's pure spam threads?

D

Damini

I've closed down so many of those posts in the past I just suggest you put them on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom