Help Tilda / Law type people.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
..it was still in beta phase, now u got a virus..
hmm.. herpez?:D

Nah, there's just a bug in the Anti cockblock v4.0 which does effectively stop the cockblock but also lowers the cock target down to level 2 regardless.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why can rape only be comitted by a man?
getting an erection is unctrollable. so a woman COULD force you to have sex with them.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
getting an erection is unctrollable. so a woman COULD force you to have sex with them.

...lol i see it :p

..man walks into police building..

yes mmhhellow? i jsut got raped by a 16 year old girl..:(

tris-

why ios it different to a woman being raped?
and a woman cant rape a woman it seems. interesting.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie

can you rape someone who wants to be raped?

Mey

Part of the furniture
By definition no, cause then they'd be consenting to you "raping" them.

tris-

Tilda answered this higher up

pretty shit then. women want to be equal to men but for a start they cant by legal definition, actually rape someone. pretty big imbalance if you ask me. firstly its saying "women are lesser to men" in that they cannot mentally commit a rape offence. arnt they intelligent enough? or their brain is inadequate so they cant do it?

what if a woman wore a strapon, tied me up and fucked me in the ass against my consent? it aint rape, even though she has what is essentially a penis on her.

just a thought

Tilda

Tris its a difficult subject.
there are certain crimes that for whatever reason, society gives a special stigma to. Theres a lot of interesting theory on criminal labling - paedophile, rapist, murderer. All very strong words and can charachteristically label someone.
If you think about the words serious sexual assault - assault being unwanted use of force, this could broadly be said to inclued male->female penile penetration so too would it cover female->male strapons.

Thats fine, theres equality there. The sentances are the same.
But because women (equality or not) are the weaker (strength wise) sex, and often more emotionally and certainly physically vulnerable society gives them some extra elevated protection about "mere" sexual assault by labeling the men who sexually assault them as rapists.

I know its easy to make arguments the other way looking at it from a "women could rape a man" perspective - the key thing is the special stigma that society attaches to the word rape.
The same reason is why murder still carries a life sentence - the stigma - despite the fact that with good behavior you'll be out inside 25 years or so.

tris-

are the weaker (strength wise) sex, .

says who? says the people trying to oppress women. why would you assume a women is weaker than me, just because shes got ovaries?
i know a lot of women stronger than a lot of men i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom