Tiger Knights: Empire Wars

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Anyone else playing this free to play early access game?

It's quite the odd beast. It's essentially a third person action strategy game set in 200 BC china (three kingdom era i think?) where in one of the game modes you and your character lead a small personal army against other players and their army in a 7 vs 7 game. The "factions" you can play at the moment is Wu, Shu, Wei and the Romans. Although the Romans have just been released so most of the units in that tech tree isn't available.

There is also a co-op pve dueling followed by a fort assault game mode, a 1v1 pvp dueling game mode and something called time limited battlefield that i haven't unlocked yet..

Oh and the tech tree works just like in WoT.. Also they try to be as historically accurate as possible when it comes to gear meaning you will only see armor and weapons that was actually used at that time (to the best of their researchers knowledge at least).

I have to say i could come to like this a lot if they flesh it out some more. But right now there's something missing that i can't put my finger on, but it's well worth a try simply because it's something quite different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom