Tier2 ORvR yesterday

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to say tnx to all Order that showed up in ALL tier2 zones yesterday , was realy fun from times to times . WHEN Destro actually came ,
but helloooo where are you all Destro , i think those 5h spent in Orvr there was Destro trying to defend 3 times , and it wasnt realy much of defending :(
Destro also made ONE atempt to retake a keep , and you guys DID outnumber us , and you almost had us but all off sudden ppl stoped . WHY ??
Anyway after Orvr zones had died me and wifey kept on with some quests and had Scen que on just in case of some Destro popping there . And guess what , 5 mins after we set the que a Scen popped with ALOT of Destro , c'mon ppl Orvr if MUCH more fun than Scen , so dont hesitate and spam all your channels if you c Orvr for a blast of fun :D

Naul

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Dest where are u lot show up and have some fights in T2 every now and then. ;)

Give Me Inf, Give me RPs, give me XP, Give me CARNAGE. :flame:

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, T2 has been great fun the last few days and I've had an absolute hoot with my little Witch Hunter. :)

Sadly his time in T2 is coming to an end and he's about to become food for the guys at the top end of T3. :(

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, T2 has been great fun the last few days and I've had an absolute hoot with my little Witch Hunter. :)

Sadly his time in T2 is coming to an end and he's about to become food for the guys at the top end of T3. :(

hehe same with my AM , still got my WP tho :) but what i think is sad is that so many prefer Scenarios instead of a blast in Orvr . As i said was lots of Destro t2 players around and same with Order , but as soon as we started to get a little action (FUN FUN) all Destro vanished :( why....ohh WHY <sobs>

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Played my WE in T3 for a while. Some early action in Avalorn was fun after Order gave up it was a ghost town. Moved to T2 for a bit but no co-ordinated effort and playing Shamen solo against a zerg is pointless. Gave up in the end and played order on K8P's. Really wish guild had moved to K8P rather than Hirn. Much more even sided and loads of fun to be had in every Tier.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah Dest where are u lot show up and have some fights in T2 every now and then. ;)

they only like to pve keeps. i've tried to get warbands going but they all fuck off to a undefended keep to farm lootbags.

so i've more or less given up on orvr in T2 now. made myself a Magus alt (thats probably gonna be my new main) doing scenarios only.

speaking of wich, whats up with order hate on the Magus class? they take longass detours just to kill me :/ i've had order players run through the entire destro zerg just to get to me first...

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
speaking of wich, whats up with order hate on the Magus class? they take longass detours just to kill me :/ i've had order players run through the entire destro zerg just to get to me first...

- Those DoTs are a pain in the arse and seem to tick for about 3 weeks
- Pets firing through wall (yes, I know engineer turrets do it as well)
- They look fucking stupid and need to be knocked off those floating discs asap :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Destro Warbands in ORvR T2/T3 were a complete joke yesterday. No one wants to lead and when someone does they all start disagreeing, then the Warband falls apart.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
I like to target Magus, because i hate skaters, and them flying around on their skateboard, i wanna beat em up :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
well a simular thing happend on Order , tryed to take Spite's in Shadowlands , was a WB going and all...but it was closed ???? So our group could not enter it and it failed BIG time , we came back later (as a group) and took the keep , but without defenders :(
Why is it so damn hard for ppl to work togheter , the WB's i spoke of when i started this thread was GREAT , but its only if u are lucky u can get fully working WB's togheter , so ppl get a grip and try to work as team/realm :twak:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
- Those DoTs are a pain in the arse and seem to tick for about 3 weeks
- Pets firing through wall (yes, I know engineer turrets do it as well)
- They look fucking stupid and need to be knocked off those floating discs asap :p

well ok then, but atleast leave ME alone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom