Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
lets all point out the, obvious e.g. Bahu loves fried penis
i always thought of bahu as a raw penis still attached to the body kinda guy :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hansmoleman said:
i always thought of bahu as a raw penis still attached to the body kinda guy :p

hansmoleman lets run away and send silly emails to Jupitus...maybe after we can run back i never thought the last part through

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ah i found something on this......requiel etc have been postoing this everywhere.

from what i can tell the game has been shipped to the net companies so they will sell it 24th march but in the uk we have bank holiday friday and monday. what they are doing is shipping it to game and selling it april 1st.

im gonna try and edit bahumat so he looks like bob monkhouse

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
hansmoleman lets run away and send silly emails to Jupitus...maybe after we can run back i never thought the last part through
i will only run away with your if your are 'hawt' and can give good boob sex :p

Aint it .. tick tock...............................My...............................................................................
...........name.......................................................is..................................................
...................bill............................................and......................................................
..............................I....................................................live................................
...............on..............................a....................................................................
....................................hill.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Aint it .. tick tock...............................My...............................................................................
...........name.......................................................is..................................................
...................bill............................................and......................................................
..............................I....................................................live................................
...............on..............................a....................................................................
....................................hill.

sometimes i fear for you yeppy :p

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
then ur weird because yeppy is scared of Bahumat and he's nothing

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
then ur weird because yeppy is scared of Bahumat and he's nothing

its so nice to know you flame me on here yet when we see each other irl you dont say a word.

grow up xylso your not impressing anyone

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat: ooohhhooohhhh please, please bring ur necro to help me do Traldor's!!! i'm a n00bz0r!! help meeeeeeeee!
Me: feck off you tard

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
Bahumat: ooohhhooohhhh please, please bring ur necro to help me do Traldor's!!! i'm a n00bz0r!! help meeeeeeeee!
Me: feck off you tard

i actually said "please can you help me do traldors" i was being polite,

Xylso there are some undead mobs over there why not go xp some more its all you seem to do

I aint scared of anything!... besides china dolls, clowns, dwarfs, mice, owls, green banannas, glow flies, monkeys in dresses, pens that have no ink, CD roms that make noises, sun light, people carying plastic bags, night time, spiders, elephant poo, copers that are shiney, green bottles, shaved cats... oth than those few .. i;m scared of absoulty nothing.. oh and flicking street-lights, jack in the boxes, hairy armpits, blue teddies, cups with chips in them, green pencil sharpeners, spinning chairs, upside down signs, green signs, Jupiter, flying squrriels, fishing ponds, crayons, ash trays, foil.. and disney movies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom