Thx to all middies/albs/hibs from pryd

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
your a warlock...I add on warlocks untill hell freezes over, I openly admit I add on that bullshit class..

I think we all have classes we hate. I for one hate mincers with a passion and I openly admit I add on that cowardly class.

Isnt it great that we all have free will to dislike/like whatever we want to:) :clap:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
I think we all have classes we hate. I for one hate mincers with a passion and I openly admit I add on that cowardly class.

Isnt it great that we all have free will to dislike/like whatever we want to:) :clap:

yup :clap:

Martok

Part of the furniture
this situation is great for rvr if you get groups :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Jjuraa said:
no other caster can fire four spells at the same time. idiot.

and neither can a warlock..... idiot.

theres only 2 spells in one chamber. and each chamber have a 2 sec "cant cast anything" timer after u release one. so in REALITY it takes 6 seconds to get those 3 chambers off, thats about twice the time it takes a sorc to kill my shammy with capped resists (+ resist buffs)

yes warlocks are OP. but jesus dont try to make it worse by pure lies.

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
and neither can a warlock..... idiot.

theres only 2 spells in one chamber. and each chamber have a 2 sec "cant cast anything" timer after u release one. so in REALITY it takes 6 seconds to get those 3 chambers off, thats about twice the time it takes a sorc to kill my shammy with capped resists (+ resist buffs)

yes warlocks are OP. but jesus dont try to make it worse by pure lies.
2casted+2 from chamber=4 idiot...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
That kind of reasoning...

Gamah said:
your a warlock...I add on warlocks untill hell freezes over, I openly admit I add on that bullshit class..

Hmm...

Its not enough to just say I admit this...You have to lead by example to actually be able to make a complaint that anyone will listen too.

With that kind of reasoning you open up for warlocks/shadowblades+everyoneelse to without any reasonable complaint from you add on any class they see fit to call b*shit class, dont you?

Wouldnt it just be better to say: I dont add so please stop adding on me! (I know I for one would think that carried more weight!)
/Charmangle

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:

Yes, because it takes every sorc 3 seconds to kill a shammy with resist buffs! Nerf op 179 delve lifetap with 31 + 11 body. :(

Why do you even whine on the damage lifetap does? It's the fact that it drains life that makes it op.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
It's funny how the thread started with a person trying to open a discussion about how the realm vs realm situation is regarding the keep/tower status, and now it's ended up with people hate-flaming each others and the classes they play - I think we all play what we play because we enjoy it, not because it's OP and we want to piss off the other players.

Of course it sucks being killed by classes you consider being OP, but if you try to imagine how the other player feels when you kill him, I bet it's the same thoughts running through his head in many situations.

I don't think that we have the right to dictate how and what other players play the game, atleast not if we want the right ourselves to play what we want to. If I play a 1-button-win BD, warlock or whatever other class might be OP, that's my choice and right to do... if I chose to camp a bridge then that's my right to do so - atleast until some enemy comes along and puts me down. But what I don't claim the right to do, is dictate other players behaviour and playstyle, even though they might piss me off, because if I do, I've gone down to the lowest level of kindergarden behaviour, and I would like to think that I've grown more than that in the past 20 years.

Take a moment to think things over when you get pissed ingame, hit a pillow, take a deep breat, go for a walk to get some fresh air, but don't be a horses-ass and try to tell other people what to do.

Of course I can't tell people to do what I just wrote in this thread, but merely hope that some will read it and think about it ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the original poster, I think the keep/tower status as it is now is both good and bad. It's a shortcut to insta RvR, but it also means bigger crowds, zerg-fights and adds all the time. For the people who enjoy 8vs8 fights, this might not be as fun as the people who like zergs, adding or whatever else think it is. Still, it beats running around 25mins in an enemy frontier without finding anything to fight :)

/Nausilus

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
The only way to receive 4 spells at once from a warlock is to pick flowers when he's weaving curse+hex spell (4 seconds long, interruptable). The insta are just 2, as chambers have a cooldown timer.

Solution: don't pick flowers.

And yes, warlocks are OP 1 vs 1. Like minstrels or sorcerers or stunnukers or vamps or BDs (sorry for those I'm forgetting here, I still love you ! :) )

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Nausilus.

And yes, warlocks can be horribly frustrating. But then again, I'm used to dying from grey pets even so.. /shrug. Only way I can get my payback is to keep fingers crossed for crits when I fire my bolts.

Gamah

Banned
charmangle said:
Wouldnt it just be better to say: I dont add so please stop adding on me! (I know I for one would think that carried more weight!)
/Charmangle

Yes but then it would have been a lie, because I do add on warlocks :p, I'm not a liar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom