Thx to all middies/albs/hibs from pryd

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Already 2 weeks with the same status in hadrians wall :

Beno + 4 towers : albion
Berk + 4 towers: mids
Eras + 4 towers : hibs

Instant port = Instant action

A server like prydwen need this " aliance" . ¿ Hapened this in another server anytime ? or is just prydwen style ? :)

Gamah

Banned
it sucks :< wish all the warlocks and rr3 Addowblades would piss off back to bled.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
it sucks :< wish all the warlocks and rr3 Addowblades would piss off back to bled.

Edit: Post was kinda mean so ill just say, you shouldt talk to much about adding Gamah :p Neither should I .. so lets just leave it at that :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Kedoz said:
Edit: Post was kinda mean so ill just say, you shouldt talk to much about adding Gamah :p Neither should I .. so lets just leave it at that :m00:

your a warlock...I add on warlocks untill hell freezes over, I openly admit I add on that bullshit class..

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Pre nerfed warlocks. total bullshit. makes fire wizards on 0% resist and clothcasters in rogs with shields down dmg feeling crap ;p

and after nerf still hard;p but some stop playing since insta shot gets removed kinda ;p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
instead of whine about warlocks get decents matter resist + aom , less cry pls :(

Aeva

Banned
Xxcalibur said:
instead of whine about warlocks get decents matter resist + aom , less cry pls

i have aom 3 and 22% matter, got 4 hitted by warlock yesturday :(

Gamah

Banned
yea because an extra 8% matter is gonna make the chain moc lifetap and 3 1k dmg chambers stop :<

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It was fun when server was a bit lower on population and it was hard to find any fights around, now when many has returned its a bit too much there right now :)

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Aeva said:
i have aom 3 and 22% matter, got 4 hitted by warlock yesturday :(

So... no other caster class has ever been able to kill an enemy in 4 hits? Amazing, 4 hits and you died.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
If mids or hibs take beno too there will be some more space and even nicer i think, but its nice now to for fg :)

Gamah

Banned
Otho said:
So... no other caster class has ever been able to kill an enemy in 4 hits? Amazing, 4 hits and you died.

no other caster class can 2 shot my minstrel with instas,

Gamah

Banned
lol xD btw thanks for showing me you have no matter resists xD /me polishes matter lw

Aeva

Banned
Otho said:

and? I didnt say warlocks were overpowered... gimp

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Pre nerfed warlocks. total bullshit. makes fire wizards on 0% resist and clothcasters in rogs with shields down dmg feeling crap ;p

and after nerf still hard;p but some stop playing since insta shot gets removed kinda ;p

I feel sorry for albs that they have to deal with warlocks :D

... Chimaira to rvr today...

Jjuraa

Banned
Otho said:

no other caster can fire four spells at the same time. idiot.

Friea

Banned
who in the right mind would not like the situation on prydwen atm?
Lots of action and the alb zergs as usual, but you all seems to agree its fun to zerg so i dont understand why you dont like the nice action in HW the last weeks.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
no other caster can fire four spells at the same time. idiot.

That was not what he commented about, moron :eek: He just said he get 4 shotted, but I guess that was hard for you to understand.

Jjuraa

Banned
Otho said:
That was not what he commented about, moron :eek: He just said he get 4 shotted, but I guess that was hard for you to understand.

what the hell are you talking about? youre trying to defend warlocks, by saying every caster can 4 shot people.

but warlocks can fire 4 spells INSTANTLY, and cant be interuppted, which is what makes them overpowered? so thats pretty much your defence gone?

"but i guess that was hard for you to understand roflrolol"

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
what the hell are you talking about? youre trying to defend warlocks, by saying every caster can 4 shot people.

but warlocks can fire 4 spells INSTANTLY, and cant be interuppted, which is what makes them overpowered? so thats pretty much your defence gone?

"but i guess that was hard for you to understand roflrolol"

Perhaps I am pointing at the fact that most casters can kill any enemy very fast. Some classes get baseline stun which makes the target more or less unable to do anything before they are dead. So what I am saying is that almost all casters are OP in dark age of castalot, just not warlocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom