Thx Mythic

O

old.LandShark

Unbalanced on paper and yet alb grp vs mid grp is pretty fair fight? Whats bad is that insta AEstun + AE mezz = nasty. But, well.... life goes on :p
Btw, if you skalds have never owned anyone - I suggest you go take lessons, cos it's not that bad a class ;>

R

Roo Stercogburn

I'm guessing Dez has been stuck in a few unbalanced groups for RvR without the appropriate lineup needed to combat the various skills from other realms.

If this is the case then I can sypmathise but most of the comments are simply off base: you need a different lineup of people to make things work, thats all. There is very little RvR now that is 1FG only, and I seem to remember someone pointing out in the past that Alb groups are at their most effective when you set up the skill distribution between 2FG.

Its also worth pointing out that very few people that wander out of the MPKE are in anything resembling a balanced group, so its actually pretty much the same situation in all 3 realms.

And while a lot of skills are quoted, what is ignored is the fact that many of those abilities are unused due to direct or indirect nerfing as in the case of SM mez.

Overpowered?

I don't fecking think so.

C

chosen

Re: Re: Thx Mythic

Originally posted by mobiusmid
You got owned by a Skald?

/me giggles like a schoolgirl

we are not overpowered and we are not bad!
so stop saying skalds are gimps!

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Deskiziado
. Thx mythic for let overpolutated and overpowered realms like midgard excal. .

I am soooo wondering what mythic can do about an overpopulated realm...

N

Nightchill

Re: Re: Thx Mythic

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
I am soooo wondering what mythic can do about an overpopulated realm...

offer incentives to join the other ones :)

which they have with the "start a lvl 20 char on normal realms, a lvl 30 char on the most underpopulated ones".

A

Archeon

Originally posted by old.LandShark
What a strangely infantile comment from you...
Do we actually believe any one realm has a higher proportion of full-time employed 30 year-olds than the others? ;p

@ Original poster: I'm an Alb, and I want you to shut up.

Yeah... well it seemed like the right thing to say at the time. Ok, proper reply now...

I think the reason behind your problem is that now days most RvR is done within guilds, i'm not saying pick-up groups are dead but every time i've been to emain i've seen various guild groups and very few pick-ups (i admit, my observations can't be considered acurate because i only go to emain when i need a quick way to get to Aegir or i'm in a bad mood and want to cheer myself up by dancing naked on the MMG)

That would certainly explain it, its a fairly commen fact that guild groups function a lot more smoothly than pickups...

Well anyway i'm done, sorry for the puberty commen Albi's i love ya all really (on the end of a really, really sharp stick ;) )

S

Sharma

simple rule:

if you dont like the game, dont fucking play it :|

W

Whoodoo_RD

Anyone else think this guy went to ebay, bought an account, dont know how to play it or its gimped to hell and now wants his money back? LOL

Mid aint over populated, so get that right, Alb / Exc has the highest pop end of story!

Oh you got stunned, then PB'd, tough titty, learn how to play your char properly and avoid such situations! If a bunch of mids did this to you, then it just shows a good team was at wrk at the time, you lost plain and simple.

The realms are pretty well balanced, you lot got magic, hibs got magic and we got big sticks to poke at you. If you aint happy with your choice of char, come to mid, then moan at the way hibs and albs are overpowered (not).

T

tripitaka

Thx mythic for for aoe stun in midgard. Thx mythic for think aoe stun is overpowered in albs but is balanced in the realm with the best pbaoe. Thx mythic for give alb 4 alb mages with less abilities in all four than the 2 mid classes. Thx mythic for let overpolutated and overpowered realms like midgard excal. But mythic, pls, change name of midgard to Coward Realm. There is where cowards players go.

Yes, got owned by no skills player with overpowered classes. Got owned by unbrained cowards with ae stun. Got owned by tanks with match 5 speed, mezz, dd and who no need instruments. Got owned by mages with triple more abilities than me. Got owned by mages who can debuff their damage type damage. Got owned by little very fast mage classes that we cant have in albion. Owned by imbalance. Cowardly owned by coward players.

Me thinks Mummy pwns YOU

O

old.Normengast

Thx mythic for for aoe stun in midgard. Thx mythic for think aoe stun is overpowered in albs but is balanced in the realm with the best pbaoe. Thx mythic for give alb 4 alb mages with less abilities in all four than the 2 mid classes. Thx mythic for let overpolutated and overpowered realms like midgard excal. But mythic, pls, change name of midgard to Coward Realm. There is where cowards players go.

Yes, got owned by no skills player with overpowered classes. Got owned by unbrained cowards with ae stun. Got owned by tanks with match 5 speed, mezz, dd and who no need instruments. Got owned by mages with triple more abilities than me. Got owned by mages who can debuff their damage type damage. Got owned by little very fast mage classes that we cant have in albion. Owned by imbalance. Cowardly owned by coward players.

Are you a stand up comedian in real life? If so, can I know your name and where the next shows are going to take place cos boy, you're GOOD!

M

moo_work

overpopulated ? roflmao

says the alb who has a pop of ~1000 at peak when hib is @ ~500 and mid is @ ~700

D

Damon_D

LOL U SOCK

Users who are viewing this thread