Thx Mythic

D

Deskiziado

Thx mythic for for aoe stun in midgard. Thx mythic for think aoe stun is overpowered in albs but is balanced in the realm with the best pbaoe. Thx mythic for give alb 4 alb mages with less abilities in all four than the 2 mid classes. Thx mythic for let overpolutated and overpowered realms like midgard excal. But mythic, pls, change name of midgard to Coward Realm. There is where cowards players go.

Yes, got owned by no skills player with overpowered classes. Got owned by unbrained cowards with ae stun. Got owned by tanks with match 5 speed, mezz, dd and who no need instruments. Got owned by mages with triple more abilities than me. Got owned by mages who can debuff their damage type damage. Got owned by little very fast mage classes that we cant have in albion. Owned by imbalance. Cowardly owned by coward players.

T

tris-

whine blah blah. what fucking skill this is a point and click game :sleeping:

N

Nightchill

I know I'll get laughed at, but the realms aren't *that* unbalanced. There is no domination on Prydwen or Excalibur; each realm can take keeps and (attempt) relic raids without a certainty of defeat or victory.

If everyone was the same, might as well be blue-team, red-team and green-team instead of midgard, albion and hibernia. :rolleyes:

A

Arakasi01

Midgard overpowered haha, thats a new one

A

Archeon

Maybe its because most of the people that play Midgard as their main realm have started puberty?

S

Sharma

whine more, everyone knows about this, and so what about overpopulation, you just cant say dont go there :p

T

tris-

if everyone was the same there wouldnt be need for any teams, may aswell just have 1 team where everyone can hit each other for 1(-1) max damage then no one can whine and say other have no skill (like any is needed in the first place) and that another player is over powerd.

Z

zoia

Got owned by tanks with match 5 speed, mezz, dd and who no need instruments.

Nerf those overpowered skalds, FFS!!!1

All kinda fancy support abilities on a class whos melee is far superior to everything else. :(

N

Ninth Dimension

moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan!!

don't you guys have anything better to do?

if you don't like the game, don't play

S

SilverHood

haha, all the people who dont play in regular organised midgard groups have quit, or play alts

its a fact on prydwen, that 95% of all groups in emain are RvR groups, and 99% of them RvR with their guild only. (Midgard, that is).
not overpowered.... practised....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

200210_vida-y-drama.jpg

S

Shike

i leally leally thing midddlegard is welly welly ovelpoweled... seliosly

A

**Aligro**

For the hearts you break, everytime you moan

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by SilverHood
haha, all the people who dont play in regular organised midgard groups have quit, or play alts

its a fact on prydwen, that 95% of all groups in emain are RvR groups, and 99% of them RvR with their guild only. (Midgard, that is).
not overpowered.... practised....

And that's why Mids tend to form Teh Zerg? :cool:

O

old.Glendower

Nobody from Mythic reads this board.

Go to the Herald and fill out a feedback form.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Deskiziado
Thx mythic for for aoe stun in midgard. Thx mythic for think aoe stun is overpowered in albs but is balanced in the realm with the best pbaoe. Thx mythic for give alb 4 alb mages with less abilities in all four than the 2 mid classes. Thx mythic for let overpolutated and overpowered realms like midgard excal. But mythic, pls, change name of midgard to Coward Realm. There is where cowards players go.

Yes, got owned by no skills player with overpowered classes. Got owned by unbrained cowards with ae stun. Got owned by tanks with match 5 speed, mezz, dd and who no need instruments. Got owned by mages with triple more abilities than me. Got owned by mages who can debuff their damage type damage. Got owned by little very fast mage classes that we cant have in albion. Owned by imbalance. Cowardly owned by coward players.

foad retard

D

dlyan

woooooooo i'm an overpowered thane!!!!\o/ yay me!!!!

G

geysor

So you are asking Mythic to give Albion all the abilities that you are moaning about, yes?

But surely this will mean that all albs will instantly become cowards if you get them, as apparently all Mids who use these abilities are cowards?

You DICK!

E

Edaudric

First of all, saying "whine more n00b" or something along the lines of that is stupid. People pay for this game and want the most of it. Although, they -could- stop paying.

Anyways.
Albion has the mages, Midgard doesn't. That's kind of Albion's thing. Their wizards and theurgists. Hibernia overwhelms us with naturistic magic, is kind of left in the back and always picked on when someone's taking a keep to get Darkness Falls. Midgard is melee, and they're bloody good at it.

A skald with instruments doesn't sound all that bad. A horn i.e.

Not gonna happen, though.

When I was in Abermenai, I killed people of Midgard all the time. When I came to Thidranki, however, I got crushed. But I -was- level 21 that time.
Midgard is strong. They're barbarians. You'll just need to plan better with your realm mates. Going alone and saying you're getting "owned" by Midgard is like saying "This spot is mine/ours" when experiencing on a field.

O

old.Zarff

NERF skalds I tell ya! just look at their ubah 1337 h4xx0r wpn skill! NERF!..........u met better players than ya self, get over it!

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by SilverHood
its a fact on prydwen, that 95% of all groups in emain are RvR groups

What do the other 5% do in emain? Sight Seeing? o_0

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Archeon
Maybe its because most of the people that play Midgard as their main realm have started puberty?

What a strangely infantile comment from you...
Do we actually believe any one realm has a higher proportion of full-time employed 30 year-olds than the others? ;p

@ Original poster: I'm an Alb, and I want you to shut up.

T

Tasans

What class is the "little very fast mage classes"?

M

~Mobius~

Got owned by tanks with match 5 speed, mezz, dd and who no need instruments.

You got owned by a Skald?

/me giggles like a schoolgirl

A

Aravis

There's no argument that the realms need balancing, but on the basis a group killed you?

(Never used this before but here goes...)

Cry more n00b!

N

Nonnier

ok, you have 4 casters that does the job of 2 in mid

you have pbt on thurgists, mezzes/charms on sorcerers, AoE DoT on cabs and nuke/bolts/pbaoe on wizards.

while mid has nuke/pbt on runeys and pbaoe and mez on SM

you have polearms, mid doesn't (spears are a joke)

you have pallys, closest thing we have are sheild warriors

you have friars, things that can out tank most mids ffs, and a healer

you actually have healer classes in ur realm...healers in mid are rare

you have infils with DF

skalds die faster then a chicken in a angle grinder, minstrals can climb walls,AoE mez etc.

thanes can cast a spell for 300 dmg (ok, we make great caster guards)

get the picture, imo its quite balenced.

oh, and u get a caster who never runs out of power, while we get a caster who doesn't need power :)

J

Jergiot

yes, perhaps dont have as many tools as midgard, but instead of "teh whine", adapt instead.

Users who are viewing this thread