thx for a really fun evening

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
in leirvik yesterday , a big /salute to all hibs and albs there :)

cheers for the fun , and to Ocid and Arumo /ROFL at your fight haha i wish i had frapsed it !!! :)

/berge

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah was an great evening. Not to much action but good action still. Was there with my low stelth scout so i ran mostly unstalthed.

Was an towercamping shammy that was annoying tho, but i got him :).

aswell i want to apolgize to the lurikeen that was killing guards at lvl 10 alb tower for killing him. was an cheap kill due to his low health and being busy.

let's have an great night tonight aswell :). I intend to run my scout solo and unbuffed so, cya on the battlefield.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
yeah was an great evening. Not to much action but good action still. Was there with my low stelth scout so i ran mostly unstalthed.

Was an towercamping shammy that was annoying tho, but i got him :).

aswell i want to apolgize to the lurikeen that was killing guards at lvl 10 alb tower for killing him. was an cheap kill due to his low health and being busy.

let's have an great night tonight aswell :). I intend to run my scout solo and unbuffed so, cya on the battlefield.

the i'll just stay away and /hug /kiss you since i normally run buffed so it won't be a challenge for me really ;) i most often do it like that , if i kill someone and notice that no buffs fall when he dies , i usually just spam /hug /kiss and destealth infront of him and don't attack him again, alot more fun to wait for the vamps/friars or just buffed people and have nice fights with:)

but i had a laugh when a vamp added on me while i was killing the enchanter duo last night , i just sat down and died , no point hehe .

Influenza

Part of the furniture
That fight was the funniest thing that ive seen ingame for ages :D , was a fun night considering it started with me being duod/triod by albs until snrub came :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well the unbbufed factor isn't allways fully true, i sometimes get an dex+dex/qui buff given ti mea after asking. This night was Great, first there was an opted hib group it seemed that was hard to beat.

then came the mid group that after some fights fought us back and got us killed in the end. the really long fights were great anyway.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Bump of a few days old topic but just wanna say thanks for the fun week in leirvik ,my liddul chanter dinged 45 today so you wont see me there anymore :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Influenza said:
Bump of a few days old topic but just wanna say thanks for the fun week in leirvik ,my liddul chanter dinged 45 today so you wont see me there anymore :)

that sucks man ! ahwell now 1 less stun/debuff/nuke/nuke/nuke person there now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom