thx domi and horde

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Odins, perhaps you should stop with your attitudine "we pwn all" when all you do is mostly use bugs and camp goth with a fop bot :twak:

maybe you could build a fg at primetime and move in toa, and no, that dossent mean only camp pop zone with fop/di bots hidden in houses

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Dutx said:
Odins, perhaps you should stop with your attitudine "we pwn all" when all you do is mostly use bugs and camp goth with a fop bot :twak:

maybe you could build a fg at primetime and move in toa, and no, that dossent mean only camp pop zone with fop/di bots hidden in houses

Not possible... that would hurt their egos.

Bellona

Banned
Groha said:
So Horde next time u come to take our keep at [Prime Time] who will u cross team with then? Brutaility/Dominion/Horde/Morten and maybe? DPP? or even Animist army

:sex: :sex: :sex:

yes, Horde often crossteams with Horde, we are such bastards... :m00:

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Ask us next time guys, Fear has always been great in fuckign up keep sieges :) we'll be glad to join yours

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
you welcome to join :> some many relics to share among the guilds that actually PK instead of Goth house camp

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
you welcome to join :> some many relics to share among the guilds that actually PK instead of Goth house camp

crossteam some more :m00:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
what maulerz meant to say is we cant participate in a multi guild siege but good luck to you guys ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Pattar said:
Matho, you need some serious english lessons, that is what you need, you don't need anymore DAoC :)
He needs to encounter the little thing called 'Real Life'

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
He needs to encounter the little thing called 'Real Life'

:sex:
is all u need, and i dont pay for it, like u do ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Phoebee-v- said:
Sinces when does horde have allys? When I logged of last night we only had a bounce on our enemy list.

I also checked the rp's before logging of my little healer. I made 16.7k in that 2.5h siege. Kuhan had made 13.8k during same time. Take out your BB*s/DI bots and make some rps.

We got no friendly guilds to horde and ain't looking for any. But we got a bigger enemy and most of all those guild attacking you care about the server. You really think its fun when a MoCing sorc nukes for 600-700 on one with capped resists and yellow resist buffs?

Oh well hope that you defend as good next time.

1 more question. How the heck did you manage to steal the rams when I was spaming /control on it and was controling it from the start? that was really impressive. :worthy:

if you were to pan the camera around you could target the ram, if you were to salvage it like he does it may be his method.

he is salvaging the ram but at a guess im unsure on his methods

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i heard odins were lamer and had 2 bainshee's COE thru the walls.

heard you could get banned for that crap.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Matho said:
i dont say we are the best, i just say no guild can raid us primetime. its a difference.
and i didnt want to make this and odins p0wns/sux posting, just wanted to say thx for the fun, and
:puke: to horde, who claimed they can easily raid our keep prime time alone, and now they didnt even make it with an ally zerg. lol HORDE ally zerg...
thats what camlann came to...everyone ally with everyone

odins will b the only one left, and yes, we will p0wn u all, cause we are the only guild that still is a PvP guild!

What the server has come to? Its how it started ;) in the beginning EVERYONE was in big lame alliances except NP and WL.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
What the server has come to? Its how it started ;) in the beginning EVERYONE was in big lame alliances except NP and WL.

Lol yeeeee right, everyone as in every german and french guild.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
ViPeOuT said:
Still doesn't mean we have any friendly guilds... any other day Dominion dies.

Oh but didn't I hear something about Odins helping BooM take down Dominions keep? :p

Scary that odins got friends...

:eek2:

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Excuse a guy that haven't played camlann in a while.....

Are you actually talking about a real keep here or
have you been raiding the house in goth?
:touch: :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Imon said:

hahahaha :worthy:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Imon said:

O~W~N~E~D ! :worthy: :clap:

P

Pretarded

Imon said:

hahahah

potatowned.gif

Alumicore

Banned
well we helped boom to fuck up dominion because u(= domi,horde and some other gimps) thought you could raid our keep with only 50 ppl. so we went to domi keep and raided it with like 16 ppl. then boom inced and got the relic.
just a revange nothing special.

Veritaas

Fledgling Freddie
Alumicore said:
well we helped boom to fuck up dominion because u(= domi,horde and some other gimps) thought you could raid our keep with only 50 ppl. so we went to domi keep and raided it with like 16 ppl. then boom inced and got the relic.
just a revange nothing special.

at the TD keep: the guards said there were 46 enemies in the area. looks like you have forgotten 30 ppl. well, we don't steal rams and our guild are not just lamelocks played by ppl who are too scared to play any fair class.

reason of your high IRS:
the most characters of your groups were 5+ warlock-bots spamming the spread-button. they cannot get killed in the maintower. the groups were split in the keep so odins was able to UI-bomb in the small rooms of the towers (this strategy is like in the gothwaite house lol^^). the wls couldn't be killed. they got healed by 5 other warlocks and the most casters / tanks couldn't attack them before the wl killed the healers/buffers etc because they were in another room so they killed pretty much.

warlocks... casters that can always UI-cast and got pbaoe and spread. lol. and they even need no power to spread. the reason why casters should do much damage is because they can be interrupted, but warlocks don't care about interruption. this is not fair for other classes, casters and tanks.

odins is full of them.... mythic's statement to the warlock was: this character is for casual gamers, so they can kill people too, even as low rr. rofl casual gamers. LOL odins are casual gamers??? in my opinion warlocks are the greatest shit mythic ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom