thx domi and horde

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
was a funny evening, even though i hate ally raids, but well, no guild can raid odins alone, so it was a nice try, insane fun, and good RPs
:worthy:
go on with the good work

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
indeed no guild can raid odins alnoe, you are the best :puke:

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
Horde,Brutality,Dominion,Morten
got
totally
FUCKED UP

By Odins :eek2: i think the word i am looking for is

PWNED. :m00:

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
i dont say we are the best, i just say no guild can raid us primetime. its a difference.
and i didnt want to make this and odins p0wns/sux posting, just wanted to say thx for the fun, and
:puke: to horde, who claimed they can easily raid our keep prime time alone, and now they didnt even make it with an ally zerg. lol HORDE ally zerg...
thats what camlann came to...everyone ally with everyone

odins will b the only one left, and yes, we will p0wn u all, cause we are the only guild that still is a PvP guild!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
QQ by all.. but me.. because I wasn't there

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
i dont say we are the best, i just say no guild can raid us primetime. its a difference.
and i didnt want to make this and odins p0wns/sux posting, just wanted to say thx for the fun, and
:puke: to horde, who claimed they can easily raid our keep prime time alone, and now they didnt even make it with an ally zerg. lol HORDE ally zerg...
thats what camlann came to...everyone ally with everyone

odins will b the only one left, and yes, we will p0wn u all, cause we are the only guild that still is a PvP guild!
Bet you had at least 5 warlocks and 2 bainshees with you.

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
yea, we had mathox, thats ONE WL.
still had 2 banshees, but the ally zerg had their banshees too.

but now comes y we won: we used spread tool. what ever that is...i have to ask the guy who told me that ;) so prolly i get some skill on clerk

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
yea, we had mathox, thats ONE WL.
still had 2 banshees, but the ally zerg had their banshees too.

but now comes y we won: we used spread tool. what ever that is...i have to ask the guy who told me that ;) so prolly i get some skill on clerk
... OH MY FUCKING GOWD YOU USED SPREAD STOOL.. I CHAIN EVERY MEMBER OF ODINS YOU FUCKING T00L USING F8OCLOEORERSAJDIAJSPDJASJDSIOJKSDS

/edit What is spread stool?

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Matho you call yourself a PvP guild? when was the last time you had a decent pvp group except camping goth house with fop and di bot?

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Dutx said:
Matho you call yourself a PvP guild? when was the last time you had a decent pvp group except camping goth house with fop and di bot?
Good question. :touch:

And why the hell do they always raid Odins when I'm not online?!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Sinces when does horde have allys? When I logged of last night we only had a bounce on our enemy list.

I also checked the rp's before logging of my little healer. I made 16.7k in that 2.5h siege. Kuhan had made 13.8k during same time. Take out your BB*s/DI bots and make some rps.

We got no friendly guilds to horde and ain't looking for any. But we got a bigger enemy and most of all those guild attacking you care about the server. You really think its fun when a MoCing sorc nukes for 600-700 on one with capped resists and yellow resist buffs?

Oh well hope that you defend as good next time.

1 more question. How the heck did you manage to steal the rams when I was spaming /control on it and was controling it from the start? that was really impressive. :worthy:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
stealing the ram is 1 thing but i thought they fixed the pulling throught the door

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
16k vs 16defenders online?
u must have been solo than, sry, but come along with such shit now

http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot0334rl.jpg

too bad i didnt made any other screenshoots, of ur stats, or of how many defenders, or of how we wiped the shit out of u, or best thing, screens of u paying hundreds of gold at healer, while most of us never died...

better fix the buged doors so u can actually exit and re enter ur middle tower of more than the main door...

and yes, i think its fun if romance wipes all of u :clap:

whats an ally? hmm i think even odins has some guild when i click on em, it says friendly. not sure...we have enemys like German Eagles! yay!
what this list says, says NOTHING! its ur behavior and ur actings; and raiding another guild which is way too strong for u alone (y should u raid with other guilds, if thats not the truth?) with other guilds, fighting together, hand in hand is what i call ALLY. doing MLs with the whole damn bunch of nubs who spent RPs to odins all day, is what i call ALLY. not what u get in ur /gc info, or whatever the "new" command is for it

if u guys cant make it with ur own guild, merge with others, but dont X team...thats not what camlann was made for, or y u think u can attack other guilds, even if u are in BG with em?

and i had a decent PvP grp monday evening, bevor we wiped all u nubs raiding ML 7.
btw forgot to say: at end we were not even 2 FGs (but close to it) and u guys gave us NO fight and most of my grp NO deaths. come on? whats that. 60-14 and u didnt even try to give us a fight...
poor camlann

Pattar

Fledgling Freddie
Matho, you need some serious english lessons, that is what you need, you don't need anymore DAoC :)

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
and i had a decent PvP grp monday evening, bevor we wiped all u nubs raiding ML 7.
btw forgot to say: at end we were not even 2 FGs (but close to it) and u guys gave us NO fight and most of my grp NO deaths. come on? whats that. 60-14 and u didnt even try to give us a fight...
poor camlann

Seriously haven't they gotten it yet?! :eek6:
OMG this get's funnier every day :worthy: :clap:

Before you (didn't) wipe all "nubs" raiding ML 7 on monday? Who the hell is usually doing serious PvP that early? We in Horde usually don't start until 19:00-20:00 so please be my guest and come do some PvP when any serious guilds are actually out PvPing.

"u guys gave us NO fight and most of my grp NO deaths."
Uhm... Most I saw were you killing unbuffed solo people running to Typhons Reach. I'm amazed that you managed :eek6:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
16k vs 16defenders online?
u must have been solo than, sry, but come along with such shit now

http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot0334rl.jpg

too bad i didnt made any other screenshoots, of ur stats, or of how many defenders, or of how we wiped the shit out of u, or best thing, screens of u paying hundreds of gold at healer, while most of us never died...

better fix the buged doors so u can actually exit and re enter ur middle tower of more than the main door...

and yes, i think its fun if romance wipes all of u :clap:

whats an ally? hmm i think even odins has some guild when i click on em, it says friendly. not sure...we have enemys like German Eagles! yay!
what this list says, says NOTHING! its ur behavior and ur actings; and raiding another guild which is way too strong for u alone (y should u raid with other guilds, if thats not the truth?) with other guilds, fighting together, hand in hand is what i call ALLY. doing MLs with the whole damn bunch of nubs who spent RPs to odins all day, is what i call ALLY. not what u get in ur /gc info, or whatever the "new" command is for it

if u guys cant make it with ur own guild, merge with others, but dont X team...thats not what camlann was made for, or y u think u can attack other guilds, even if u are in BG with em?

poor camlann

:worthy: screenshot was taken over 1h after the siege stoped. Not a chance in the world people would relogg and do something else. Nah.

Over all I admire that amount of BS in that post. :cheers:

ViPeOuT said:
Seriously haven't they gotten it yet?!
OMG this get's funnier every day

Before you (didn't) wipe all "nubs" raiding ML 7 on monday? Who the hell is usually doing serious PvP that early? We in Horde usually don't start until 19:00-20:00 so please be my guest and come do some PvP when any serious guilds are actually out PvPing.

"u guys gave us NO fight and most of my grp NO deaths."
Uhm... Most I saw were you killing unbuffed solo people running to Typhons Reach. I'm amazed that you managed

^^ :clap: strange that our whiped ml7 raid got the steps. And even stranger that a elite guild that odins can't enter the dungeon. Also kinda strange that thier 2fg's(they are less they claim) was 19 people. Now that is a classic alb group of 24 people or what?

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
^^ :clap: strange that our whiped ml7 raid got the steps. And even stranger that a elite guild that odins can't enter the dungeon. Also kinda strange that thier 2fg's(they are less they claim) was 19 people. Now that is a classic alb group of 24 people or what?

Hehe, thanks for breaking the silence Phoebs :cheers:
The reason we didn't fight you (Odins) was prehaps because we didn't have to... since we were all inside ML7 and FYI we all completed it also.
Something that's really funny is all the Odins people posting "We owned your ML7 raid! Noobs!" and so on...

tbh Minimezz deserves a big +E-Peen for that prank ;)

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt say we p0wned the ML raid. i just complained u gave us no fight. damnit
i complained about it too, that we only could farm unbuffed solo guys running,because i went there for fun.

and the raid startet 19:00 as far as i know, and our grp start about 18 or 18:30

ofc we could have entered, but we are not complete dumb and enter so we are all unbuffed and solo with timer against 4-1

and that screenshoot was kinda close after the raid, we still all were there, so its not more than 30min i gues.
and even though what has the time to do with it? we didnt do more RPs since than, and u can say what u want, but even if we had been 30 defenders, u would never have been able to gain 16k out of ur raid, only if ur grp would only consist of two guys, which i doubt

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
i didnt say we p0wned the ML raid.
Is a direct contradiction to:
Matho said:
bevor we wiped all u nubs raiding ML 7.
And here's a few other Odins quotes:
Groha said:
we pwned u today and we will pwn u again
Wushi said:
yeah thats why the ml didnt even start

Yea I guess that noone of Odins believed that they actually managed to stop the ML7 raid... :worthy:

HAHA, seriously you fucked up and you're just trying to cover it up now.

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
i know many odins speak BS, u quoted two of em

but if u read excatly what i said, u will notice that i am right.

we wiped all of the nubs raiding ML 7, even horde addmited we wiped most em the raid, while they tried to reach ML 7 entrance

i never said we wiped the RAID. i know u were successful. thats y we w8ed outside and hoped u come to rezz the ones we killed outside. but only horde rezzed their mates, and they were gone b4 time was up :mad:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Matho said:

nothing special

irs.jpg

and i can assure you i don't get my rps by camping Goth or spreading behind a keep wall

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
i know many odins speak BS, u quoted two of em

but if u read excatly what i said, u will notice that i am right.

we wiped all of the nubs raiding ML 7, even horde addmited we wiped most em the raid, while they tried to reach ML 7 entrance

i never said we wiped the RAID. i know u were successful. thats y we w8ed outside and hoped u come to rezz the ones we killed outside. but only horde rezzed their mates, and they were gone b4 time was up :mad:

No point argueing with him. He is in odins and rule the world. The rest is just lower life forms that doesn't understand him.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
No point argueing with him. He is in odins and rule the world. The rest is just lower life forms that doesn't understand him.

Yeh, I see it's kinda pointless since he has delusions of grandieur. When "Wiping most of Horde" is 3 people I kinda doubt his sanity.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
ViPeOuT said:
Yeh, I see it's kinda pointless since he has delusions of grandieur. When "Wiping most of Horde" is 3 people I kinda doubt his sanity.

Think he counts like a troll.... 1 -> 2 -> many. They are many we are many lets fight. :eek6:

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
So Horde next time u come to take our keep at [Prime Time] who will u cross team with then? Brutaility/Dominion/Horde/Morten and maybe? DPP? or even Animist army

:sex: :sex: :sex:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Groha said:
So Horde next time u come to take our keep at [Prime Time] who will u cross team with then? Brutaility/Dominion/Horde/Morten and maybe? DPP? or even Animist army

:sex: :sex: :sex:

BooHoo-50s_girl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom