Thx Blokkie :)

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for the good duels we had.. I really enjoy good fair duels, and i just cant find any1 harder than u :)

I was rather surprised how close those duels was, a few times death had to solve the winner...

3 - 2 out of 5 duels to Blokkie Badass of thid :p

And btw, soz for that luwi vamp add in 1 of the duels... tryed to tell him to stay out of the duel... Glad u handed his ass to him ^^

See u out there :wub:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed blokkie is teh bestest guy in thid :)
Im that mincer you dueled at hb m8, then i brought the pig :)
let the luri kill me btw if u were wondering cos i wanted to show i wasnt buffed m8. Thanks for the help u gave me when i came to mid for a bit <loudmouth the skald> . Close duels , but tbh i think you were holding back a bit there. Remaking my infamous Friar again m8 , so ill be wanting to duel u again . Hope to see Quarterstaff there soon :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
Thanks for all the kind words, but I'd much prefer these things to be taken to PM. I think I'm getting a bit too much attention at the moment. I'm glad you like duelling me and so do I, but right now the ammount of attention is a bit over the top. If you really feel the need to make a FAO: Blokkie thread, please check if there isn't another one on the front page. I guess a single thread isn't that bad :).

Now don't think I'm not glad with these threads. I'm happy that there's still such a friendly spirit in the game. Most of the FAO-threads here are about good fights and having fun, I like that. I only think that it's a shame that I get all this attention while there are so many others out there making Thidranki the fun and friendly place it is :).

In short: I like all the love in here, but try to give some to others as well ;).

:wub: from
Blokkie, Thane

P.S. Shiri, I sent you me reply through PM

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
good fights and having fun, I like that. I only think that it's a shame that I get all this attention while there are so many others out there making Thidranki the fun and friendly place it is :).[/i]

I cant think of anyone else though lol . Cept maybe Broken but hes on my side so lol...

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
blockie your not a real person anyway just a permanent fixture of HB

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Surprising Death said:
i killed brokeninfil today, with healer :< Stun when hes sitting ftw
lol yeah thx for that ;)

at least u guys let us finish the duel 1st tho :D

Knighthood's Sig said:
(Officer of Broken Swords , and Bladeans lover)
ROFL

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
ashton, do you play mid/pryd?

seems like a nice guy maybe we can duo on there if u play mid :)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Hamro said:
ashton, do you play mid/pryd?

seems like a nice guy maybe we can duo on there if u play mid :)
cheers m8, but yeah i have chars on hib pryd, be cool come the cluster :)

on a side note did u notice my gimpy scout /hug (4 times so not to ''spam'' :p) ur warden and tom last nite in hadrians? Also saw coldbeard bout 30secs later, i had to pinch myself to make sure i werent in thid :clap:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Ashton said:
cheers m8, but yeah i have chars on hib pryd, be cool come the cluster :)

on a side note did u notice my gimpy scout /hug (4 times so not to ''spam'' :p) ur warden and tom last nite in hadrians? Also saw coldbeard bout 30secs later, i had to pinch myself to make sure i werent in thid :clap:

i noticed, thought wtf noob scouts :(

anyways we meet in thid then ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom