Thursday's game on the bookable

A

adslrizla

RandomIce, The-Don, dmw and Whipped - you should all have PM's with the relevant details. Let me know if you don't.

C

Clowneh!

(cough) hijacked (cough)

mmkay how many of 'your' guys wanna play [G], just wondering, not trying to push ya into anything u dont wanna do which of course i would never do ;)

A

adslrizla

They ain't "my guys". Been there done that got the T-shirt and am not going back :D

I suggested to them that a 10 v 10 game might be fun with two players in reserve as they seem to want to be a clan. No idea whether that's what they're doing or not - go ask them :)

W

whipped

Got the PM. I see no reason I won't make it.

A

AndyE

AG vs [G]

Suggest a time and date and I'll see how much cannon fodder we can feed you :)

Thursdays's are pretty tied up but other evenings are good at the moment.

AndyE
[AG] pressganged match organiser :)

W

whipped

My Interenet connection is fucking me around. Up and down every 5 minutes. I really don't think I'll be able to make it. Soz guys.

A

adslrizla

That's OK mate - we have more than enough peeps anyway. We've hit 23 players and TBH the bookable is starting to creak a little. Tis OK on less open maps but it does slowdown a bit on the big maps - all in all not too bad for a P3 1Ghz box.

No offence meant to the liaisons but we really need to get something like this going on the public servers. Teamspeak makes all the difference - maybe until we get busy Scooba and Adam could persuade nat to put up a couple of Teamspeak servers for people using the publics for liaison-organised games?

A

adslrizla

LOL - you know it makes sense :D

Edit - hope you had fun tonight?

C

Clowneh!

we've asked for public teamspeak servers before... i cant remember what happened about it tho

A

adslrizla

Yeah well we seem to be in a "keep the subbies happy within reason" period right now so pushing the boundaries a little to see what's possible would appear to be a good idea (IMHO). We all know that if game.net takes off this will all disappear - but at the moment we are the only subbies they've got and if we're apathetic when new subbies arrive then things will not be good will they?

We seem to have got a little bit of enthusiasm in this forum recently - it'd be nice if it kept going.....

S

Scooba Da Bass

I'll give Nat a little poke see if we can try and arrange a semi organised subs game with the help of TS servers.

Users who are viewing this thread