Thursday Nights RvR

Eyres

Banned
If the FGs that where out went to agramon instead of HW tonight would have been a good night tbh although too many hib groups out and a rather large mid zerg

Remove the docks so everyone has to run though agramon and then it would r0x imo! no need for irvr crap

leviathane

Part of the furniture
that would be cool, except for the soloer's /duo's would just get pwned on entering agramon most likely.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Would have been much better if the FGs would have gone agramon

because hw was just

zergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzerg

zergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzerg

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Run #1 = Went HW - Got Zerged
Run #2 = Went HW - Got Zerged
Run #3 = Went HW - Found some Mids who were promptly Zerged by Albs then Hibs Zerged Albs
Run #4 = Went Odin's - Pwned what we think was a FGM but was a bit easy so perhaps zerglings then FGH + hib adds + mid adds Zerged us
Run #5 = Went Agramon - Got Pwned By FGH because we weren't paying attention
Run #6 - Went Agramon - Nothing about so went Emain - Pwned a lowbie group who were taking back a tower then had good fight vs FGH who beat us inside tower
Run #7 - Went Emain - Decided as we were Tank group to go whack a tower and same FGH who beat us before came back and PBAE'd us a lot! (Rubbish assisting by us :eek7: )

This is RvR :( .

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
had loads of fg fights in hw, dno what ur all talking bout tbh :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
odin's was crowded today, lots of lock to hump

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
gwal said:
had loads of fg fights in hw, dno what ur all talking bout tbh :p

exactly how i feel about iRvR. dunno where all the whine comes from.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I had fun last night, ran with Asylum and we found quite alot of fg fights, although the last 45 mins was abit crap

zerged by mids for trying to pass them. then hibs zerging every moving thing.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
One of the worst nights ever really.

Go to the efforts grabbing the usual suspects to make our group just to be added on constantly by every single hib and mid group out there, seriously didnt see a single group all night not add on us if they saw us fighting.

I can understand maybe 1 occassion was a mistake but thats it, the others were obvious adding......and thats despite us not adding for 3 hours straight and clearly being seen by most groups out there not adding.

We had to decide whether to just say fuck it and add or log....we chose to log.

Dunno wth is happening out there right now but compared to a month ago its really really bad.

Ohh and since only 3 alb groups were out last night if you did get added on by albs more often than not it was the soloers / zergers near occ bridge smelling rps.

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
Calmin said:
One of the worst nights ever really.

Go to the efforts grabbing the usual suspects to make our group just to be added on constantly by every single hib and mid group out there, seriously didnt see a single group all night not add on us if they saw us fighting.

I can understand maybe 1 occassion was a mistake but thats it, the others were obvious adding......and thats despite us not adding for 3 hours straight and clearly being seen by most groups out there not adding.

We had to decide whether to just say fuck it and add or log....we chose to log.

Dunno wth is happening out there right now but compared to a month ago its really really bad.

Ohh and since only 3 alb groups were out last night if you did get added on by albs more often than not it was the soloers / zergers near occ bridge smelling rps.

Well from my experience I just go into iRvR with the expectation that people will add. It could be because things are more confusing than in agramon; could be because you get more random pugs (lots of these on hibs last night - Celtic Leaf Army, Iron Fist ppl etc); could be because certain otherwise decent groups treat iRvR as an excuse to come over all RP horny *cough* Random Roleplayers *cough*.

As it is there are plenty of groups who continue no-add policy, and running as bard last night I did notice this e.g. had asylum charge in just as we engaged another group, but then pull off when they realised this despite me havin gone and dropped a mez on them.

I'd say if you do go iRvR expect to be zerged and added a cpl times at least, but that shouldn't be a reason to log as you can still have a good time and make rp's if you play smart. Some of my best fg nights have been in iRvR rather than agramon.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
We do expect to get zerged but comparing the last few nights to how it was 2, 3 months ago its a bit of a joke currently....i notice you praise Asylum that means 2 of the 3 alb groups werent adding...if the ratio from hibs and mids was the same things would be fine.

We played smart, we avoided the roughest areas and went the long way round, even on the rare occassion we found a fair fight away from the usual spots as soon as we started winning another group magically appeared to own us.

No wonder theres so few alb set / guild groups running right now, if it carries on like this there will be even fewer (yes im aware a lot of the hib / mids adding are normally alb players! )

Really starting to miss the good thing going we had in Agramon tbh.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
omg i think i saw 1 or 2 clear FG-FG there the whole night,the rest was confused mid and alb zerglings.
but tbh Mids/Albs want IRVR and there they have it, if you want fair fights roam agramon.

plss less whine on a knowing fact

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
omg i think i saw 1 or 2 clear FG-FG there the whole night,the rest was confused mid and alb zerglings.
but tbh Mids/Albs want IRVR and there they have it, if you want fair fights roam agramon.

We were having a decent fight with you guys on our last run (Maramar chased your group for ages trying to mez and then gave up just as you spotted him the nub :) )

But like all our fights another hib group added and wiped us.

Im honestly not whining its fine if groups wanna add, im in Synergy we're famous for it but im just saying as an alb player me and my group and had incredibly bad night despite trying to treat our enemy groups with respect.

And yes im hoping to encourage more agramon groups cause its been empty the last few nights!

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
It is generally agreed that agromon has a no-add policy, so it makes sense for thoose groups that want thier fights in this way to go there.

Tbh when they do it makes it better for everyone as its no fun for pug's and non opted groups to get flattened by RR10+ groups constantly.

Most of the people that preach for fair fights are hypocrites anyway, given that they kill all soloers even thoose trying to avoid combat with them.
Opted vs UnOpted/LowRR isnt fair but have you every seen a high RR group pull off an attack because the enemy was brehan/warder.

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
Well it's not just the fact that it's iRvR, it's locational too. That strip from Beno - > Eras is too narrow and you get fights overlapping with eachother. The same goes even more for Nottmoor - > Bled. When iRvR is between Berstead and Beno it's very different because there is a 'fg' area off to the side. Agramon is always best but if you have too few, or if you realm has more fg's out than the other two put together it's not so great.

Despite being completely anti-add myself, I don't go in for this feeling sorry for yourself when it comes to adds. It's been around in daoc foreeeeeeeever and to start saying you're going to log on nights where you get added a lot is imo silly. And yes there were random slan hib groups out who were adding but there have been nights when it's only hib gg's out and no one adds and then it's loads of mid/alb pugs or dork gg's and hibs get added on the whole time. Big Deal tho.

Like Mr. Raunz says 'if you get zerged you adapt and farm the zerg'. Start using irc and agree with other gg's that if one of you gets added you'll pull off fight, and if it's a third-realm add you'll gang up on the adder. Done this before plenty and it ain't so hard.

p.s. Would like to say that overall your attitude is pretty cool Calamin and makes you a good ambassador for Synergy, who seem to be a little better atm (with their gg's at least).

Eyres

Banned
Aran Thule said:
It is generally agreed that agromon has a no-add policy, so it makes sense for thoose groups that want thier fights in this way to go there.

Tbh when they do it makes it better for everyone as its no fun for pug's and non opted groups to get flattened by RR10+ groups constantly.

Most of the people that preach for fair fights are hypocrites anyway, given that they kill all soloers even thoose trying to avoid combat with them.
Opted vs UnOpted/LowRR isnt fair but have you every seen a high RR group pull off an attack because the enemy was brehan/warder.

why do people blame realm rank, look at golden age, coo coo, synergy cm etc....... all high realm rank and all shit

and you may say that oh no alb group was adding tonight...... but why the hell does that matter when you have every fucking idiot playing the realm running around on his sorc or cabba moc3 ml9 lifetapping his way to the holy realm point..... i know we added on one fight to help out a hib group zerged to hell.... when you see a necro you know its time to add original group there was the group with arumos's thuerg in so i didnt have trouble sleeping, zerg the fuck out of everything 24/7 and then try FG fights... GG meight... idiot

and dont get me started on the mid herra zerg

auroria

Banned
Alexandrinus said:

your still great at zerging my solo valk through whole hadrians though with your fg

but i have nothing to say, guess i zerged a fair amount of ppl yday aswell

/sry

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Some interesting replies, we logged because it was no fun, its not our playstyle, end of really.

Yeah we're mainly a High RR group (cept me prolly!) so fair enough if you add on us because we're fighting a low RR group, i would say a low RR groups got more chance against a high RR group than

a high RR group has against a low RR group + adding group but whatever.

Stop saying im QQing cause im really not, im just pointing out that the state of things the last few nights hasnt been upto the standard of the previous months, its my opinion and i know a lot of albs who feel the same, no doubt it wont change anytime soon guess we can all reroll hib tank groups when the cluster patch comes through anyways! yay!

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Even though agramon is kinda rox I must still say that hw yesterday was fun played with Rage and can only remeber getting zerged once and added on like 10 seconds after a fight but was just by lowbie rr grps that's not rly a problem as long as the good grps let u rest before u fight em imo...
So I think one reason that u got zerged could be cuz u didnt roam at right places tbh m8.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Calmin said:
We were having a decent fight with you guys on our last run (Maramar chased your group for ages trying to mez and then gave up just as you spotted him the nub :) )

But like all our fights another hib group added and wiped us.
!
was your group the one wich jumped from beno outpost-highland down to chase us?
Agree-would be nice we could have these FG-FG without adds to show who make it better.....but thats nearly impossible in such an narrow land strip.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
your still great at zerging my solo valk through whole hadrians though with your fg

but i have nothing to say, guess i zerged a fair amount of ppl yday aswell

/sry
dont play the wrong realm mate:touch:
Yes we kill everything in iRVR and Bridge Zones (and i have never seen a group wich dont do this).
But if someone has a 1-1 duel i would never add......till its finished :m00:

still welcome mate

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
was your group the one wich jumped from beno outpost-highland down to chase us?
Agree-would be nice we could have these FG-FG without adds to show who make it better.....but thats nearly impossible in such an narrow land strip.

Yeah that was us, started off bloody funny watching our sorc miles ahead of us chasing you guys only to realise he was on his own and run back to us.

Would have been a good fight, we had the jump but didnt capitalise at the start so anything could have happened until random_hib_tank_group04553 added but hey ho

The london Synergy led type Piss up is tonight so wont be even be thinking about this mess! Will be thinking about girls and kebabs more likely!

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Calmin said:
Yeah that was us, started off bloody funny watching our sorc miles ahead of us chasing you guys only to realise he was on his own and run back to us.

Would have been a good fight, we had the jump but didnt capitalise at the start so anything could have happened until random_hib_tank_group04553 added but hey ho

The london Synergy led type Piss up is tonight so wont be even be thinking about this mess! Will be thinking about girls and kebabs more likely!
yes was funny i watched the back and yelling albs behind,then i saw 2 of you already retreating,you would have had it easier after my BA3 would have run out :).

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it was me behind our greek rambo sorc, i think vent went something like "BG on Maramar, actually fuck it run mate"

Various laughter from the other 6 people :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder if that was the sorc my 2 man group (tricky finding groups) met in HW/Pennines border area, having a fight with a hibbie.

I attacked the celt, then noticed the sorc wasn't fighting much, so thought "maybe I'm interrupting a 1vs1" and backed off a bit. Then the rest of the hibbies group steamrollered all of us!

Ignite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom