Thursday 19th Of May Ml6 Raid

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Lo all
Thursday ml6 raid.
We start at 19.30 CET and meet in Volcanus.
U nee dot have done 2 steps, 6.1 and 6.5.

Cya all in Volcanus Thursday bg on vavikyr ;).

Greets Vavires

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
why dont make it this friday, no raid on this day and ml6 is no preML needed,only some presteps.

Qteeth

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
After find out whether or not 6.5 is soloable/or not. Looks like will be there
with Aferin.

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
if u mean flames step it is group step for now :) so no stress about this :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
ML 6 raid 19. May 2005

Cmos said:
Could you move this ml to 20.00 CET?

Dear Vaviri,

I too hope it will be possible to start at 20.00 CET and finish before midnight, so i kindly ask you too, to start this raid, and others at 20.CET you might have 1 FG DH and 1 FG Bragis extra to deal with if you decide to do.

Another thing is that i noticed a great change in your behaviour on the last ML 5 raid, we had "a NEW Vaviri" what i mean is that i have never seen you more polite, and nice to people, so i hope we can let old things be forgotten and enjoy the company of the "New Happy and nice Vaviri" that im sure you are in real life too. :bazbeer:

Best regards

Vonwar
GM Danish Huscarls

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Still can't join even if raids started at 20:00cet :(

About finishing before midnight, if peps who joined raids would be so kind to read up on what to do, neither of the ML raids would take more than 1h, well ok some raids take longer due to the insane time mobs take to beat down (qq no petspamers).

Good luck tonight all.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
Dear Vaviri,

I too hope it will be possible to start at 20.00 CET and finish before midnight, so i kindly ask you too, to start this raid, and others at 20.CET you might have 1 FG DH and 1 FG Bragis extra to deal with if you decide to do.

Another thing is that i noticed a great change in your behaviour on the last ML 5 raid, we had "a NEW Vaviri" what i mean is that i have never seen you more polite, and nice to people, so i hope we can let old things be forgotten and enjoy the company of the "New Happy and nice Vaviri" that im sure you are in real life too. :bazbeer:

Best regards

Vonwar
GM Danish Huscarls
Lo,

Sure no problem, I will delay the raid with half an hour

Greets
vavires

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom