Bad taste Thugs working out

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Old evidence of Thugs existance after his training have once again been found, remastered and put on Youtube. Deserved a new thread. Enjoy.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you know what happens when you say it's name. all the good horror movies teach you not to do that :eek:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Aye, needed some light shed on it. Cant hush hush with these things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't remember it. Or care to.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I remember a video on this ages ago. Will check it out when I get home.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Apparently Thugs posted some pics on some thread here, thus they needed to be on Youtube.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
But who the fuck is Thugs? Don't remember him.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Played a Shadowblade in Thidranki on Prydwen long time ago.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Peeps should accept this is a merged forum of OT and General, so DAOC stuff will be posted, and not be upset every time it is.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I was posting in DAOC OT in the days of Barrysworld. Just not the Prydwen bit, everyone from Prydwen was a roleplayer. Hence the well known saying "Fuck off back to Prydwen and roleplay there"

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I was posting in DAOC OT in the days of Barrysworld. Just not the Prydwen bit, everyone from Prydwen was a roleplayer. Hence the well known saying "Fuck off back to Prydwen and roleplay there"

Got that once. Ahh, brings back memories.

Gwadien

Was Prydwen actually made as a 'roleplay' server then or was it just adopted as one?

rynnor

Rockhound
Gwadien said:
Was Prydwen actually made as a 'roleplay' server then or was it just adopted as one?

No its just all the kids played on excaliber so the roleplayers moved to prydwen.

Plus people on excaliber were all mindless zergs...

:-P

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I met a Prydwenner once, he was all "Good day kind sir, I seek to vanquish the Finlaiths over yonder and I require the assistance of a hero such as yourself.

I told him straight, yeah your number 15, come back in a day or so.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Nah it was just an insult that was thrown about at the time, most of them were pretty decent folk.

Gwadien

I met a Prydwenner once, he was all "Good day kind sir, I seek to vanquish the Finlaiths over yonder and I require the assistance of a hero such as yourself.

I told him straight, yeah your number 15, come back in a day or so.
Haha, Fins Lists :\

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

I wasn't a roleplayer you cheeky bastard! :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

A couple of big RP guilds tried to make it just that but it never was, not even close. Too many casual and hardcore PvP guilds to allow that to happen, every relic raid the roleplayers would get the piss ripped out of them. The funny ones just thrived on it, the babies all qq'ed alot. Happy days! :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Our ones went bitching to a GOA gm on MSN and got him to spawn guards whenever he got killed.

Last edited:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
MON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist :D)

Everz

FH is my second home
Thugs hah?

He was the original Dorimor so to speak. Prone to going ape shit with the drop of a pin. Legend.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Is it bad I remember them?

And the mighty Hand of Chaos! Getting Pl'd by your merc in Barrows.. dem were the days!
Ahah yes! Remember duo'ing my Reaver and your Merc in Barrows on Christmas day, on my new monitor ;D

Everz

FH is my second home
Ahah yes! Remember duo'ing my Reaver and your Merc in Barrows on Christmas day, on my new monitor ;D

I need to get around to hooking my old hard drive up as I've got loads of SS's from those days,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom