Thrusting Frenzy

K

K0nah

Women eh.. :rolleyes:

Get ur guild to hunt one for u, Frenzy Feeders r good xp as well as good drops. Beats the crap out of yet another Witherwoode Bark dont it :)

L

Light

Is it a good idea to wield two of these beauties?

B

belth

You'll need 2 to envenom the other, 3 to envenom 2... I wouldn't use it for hitting as it'll be the rarest item in the game after 1.49 I reckon.

N

Ninjastyle

the + envenom will be gone from the blades in a few patches anyway, but by then we will have darkness falls and all the envenom items there

B

belth

The +env won't go anywhere from the weapons that have dropped, if GOA follows Mythics way ;)

O

old.Morsan

cool weapon have been looking for it alot =) really must get one before patch =D

N

)nick(

Been hunting feeders all day on sunday and only had a frenzy shield drop and a couple of axes of smiting. No thrusting frenzy :(

M

Moody

They're very rare

They're not exactly bandit ears. ;) It was just a coincidence we had this drop. We can use the axes but didnt get any, you can use the Frenzy but didnt get any.

We were there on guild hunt yesterday and I must say: Starblade has created a frenzy :) Never seen so many people there ever.

T

Tigerius

Ah yes Llyn Barfog last night was crazy. I believe at points all Feeder camps were camped :)

L

Light

Hunted them for 2-3hrs on Sunday night as well, not one Thrusting Frenzy but an interesting Gladius drop can't remember what its called but it looked ok

Now I have to get Leather of Opposition woohoo

N

)nick(

I still got the opposition jerkin. Hmm I believe you have a thrusting frenzy soooooooo :)

O

old.Light

No way Amigo, this Thrusting Frenzy is staying PUT, Opposition Armour is easy to get Thrusting Frenzy is rare as hell!

N

)nick(

You bast :) How about a 16.2 dps dd charged axe of smiting :)

T

Tigerius

How about I give Light this Gorged Rapier of Smiting (and Spanking) and lets him go loose with the blunt end (?) :p

B

belth

Nice amount of death messages in Barfog last night :eek:

T

Tigerius

Yes.. erm.. let me apologise for the mass death messages when we promptly charged and zerged the epics without further ado.

Yet I think far more fell to Gorgers and Feeders over the night

H

Herbal Remedy

Re: They're very rare

Originally posted by Moody
They're not exactly bandit ears. ;) It was just a coincidence we had this drop. We can use the axes but didnt get any, you can use the Frenzy but didnt get any.

We were there on guild hunt yesterday and I must say: Starblade has created a frenzy :) Never seen so many people there ever.

rare our guild picked up 2 of em in one camping session tonight methinks infils should camp gorgers and feedres a bit more

K

Khalen

Just pure lucky Herbal. Feeders and Gorgers drop many different kind of weapons. Haven't had 2 same drops yet...

S

starblade

Aye, its a matter of pure luck,

At 2 camping sessions, 4 items dropped out of 15 or so of them monsters. After that, things cooled down ...

Some get absolutely nothing, zip, rien, ... after spending a whole evening out there :(

O

old.Vanity

Barfog drops alright

While the epic nightmarish cuties roaming the hills there seem to blatlantly refuse to drop anything including natural droppings the snobbish toads and far relatives of their south westerly bogeys drop about the same rate then the intimidating Stonelords in Dartmoor.
GoL spent 2 evenings there receiving well over 12 amazing lvl 50 drops. Allthough the amount of experience you will get there is rather hilarious, spending an evening there with a decently made up group is definetly worth a shot for a rainy sunday evening.

Soon this place will be packed tightly and will remind you of Lyonesse and I am happy to have received at least a third of my wishlist already.

Harpy-(still)Gimpiltrator-Albion-Excalibur

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom