Question Three's network coverage

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thinking of getting a ipad 2 with a data package from three cause they have the highest data amounts for their deal something like 15gb a month or so where as vodafone etc just have 2gb

Anyone can comment on three's coverage / data speeds etc would be greatful

Thanks

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Never had any issues but then I'm in London. The only thing that's a pain in the ass with Three in my experience is cancelling, you have to say it like 20 times before they give in having offered you discounts left right and centre.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Same here, live in London, so no real coverage problems. Just the annoying customer service.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
cool .. just wierd that they offer so much more data than the others for the same price

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's because they have fuck all else to offer. Also Offcom encourages Three because it wants more competition.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Never had any coverage problem here either (sunny Stoke), fucking twatted right off with their sales calls though :eek: I will cancel when my contract is up just because of that.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Its a bit patchy in the southwest.

Not terrible but not rock solid. I use them for the iphone 4 unlimited gigs and i wouldn't change to a data capped one.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thanks guess i will go with them and blame you lot if i hate it :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Never had any coverage problem here either (sunny Stoke), fucking twatted right off with their sales calls though :eek: I will cancel when my contract is up just because of that.

you can avoid all the sales calls by changing your settings in my3 on their website. I did this the first week of my contract 4 months ago, and have not had a single call or text.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
you can avoid all the sales calls by changing your settings in my3 on their website. I did this the first week of my contract 4 months ago, and have not had a single call or text.

Oh yeah, never realised. Cheers Ch3tbaconlar.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

good hint :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom