Threatening phone call -- what just happened?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Well if I had known some rudeboy gangster was going to call me at 4 in the morning I may have made an effort to wake up and pick up the phone. Unfortunately I had no prior warning -_-

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
what i meant is if u listened to the boy why didn't u ask him about? :eek:

howcome u noticed threatens if u didn't pick up the phone? someone else picked it? in that case, why he/she didn't ask the gangboy?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
It was an answering machine message...

To me it sounds like an advanced prank/scam call, but its definately something you should report to the police.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I bet it was Bahu; you'll wake up one night with the feeling that you wont be peeing right for at least 3 hours and that'll be the only way you'll know you've been visited.

When I was little all the children used to stay up all night to see if they could see him but we never caught him, strangely enough after our evening glass of milk we became disorientated and woozy and slept like the dead for between 9 - 11 hours and have no recollection of anything when we woke up, our parents always used to tell us to leave a tube sock and tube of KY under the pillow for the man some call Bahumat, but we all call the spoiking fairy.

Aaah the innocence of childhood.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I bet it was Bahu; you'll wake up one night with the feeling that you wont be peeing right for at least 3 hours and that'll be the only way you'll know you've been visited.

When I was little all the children used to stay up all night to see if they could see him but we never caught him, strangely enough after our evening glass of milk we became disorientated and woozy and slept like the dead for between 9 - 11 hours and have no recollection of anything when we woke up, our parents always used to tell us to leave a tube sock and tube of KY under the pillow for the man some call Bahumat, but we all call the spoiking fairy.

Aaah the innocence of childhood.

Come on Ez, it's Warm Milk time :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh ffs, ok but do I have to wear the bridle and bit this time, you know I have a very sensitive gag reflex :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Police and the sooner the better. If you leave it for too long, I seriously doubt they'll do anything about it.

Tbh, more then a couple of hours is already too long... why mess about when death threats are made, especially when they have your address and unlisted phone number? Lets face it, even if it was a prank from one of your friends, getting them locked up for 24 hours is a fair enough counter-prank imo. :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well it's been a while since he posted. Time for a RIP thread I think.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If its true who gets his steering wheel?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
prob just some daft **** trying to act the hardman or play a very feeble joke.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
this is why you should have the 2nd amendment in UK

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh ffs, ok but do I have to wear the bridle and bit this time, you know I have a very sensitive gag reflex :(

Haha as Jack Burton once said "It's all in the reflexes". "Who?" "Jack Burton...Me!"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I would have enthralled the person with some yo'mama jokes first though.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
As I said in my RIP thread, I called him but he didn't answer. Quite a funny voicemail message. But it's been over a week since he left it and nothing has happened so I guess that's that. :<

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Post the bloody message already! I even found you a file converter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom