Threatening phone call -- what just happened?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Hay

We got a message on our house phone (though we never give this number to anyone and ignore it if it does ring). It is really strange. I will paraphrase:

some_rudeboy said:
Yo bitch.
<pause>
I just wanned to let you kno dat I ain't coming back tonight.
<pause>
I got something to check out innit.
<pause>
But I got your address.
<reads out an address that is not mine>
Yeah.
Wait, dats not your address.
Dis is your address.
<reads out my home address>
Dat one was my friends address. But I got yours innit.
<pause>
Yeah bitch.
<quite a few lines that didn't make it through my rudeboy filter>
So I'm gonna come by. And if you don't have what I want, <fuck knows what he said but he made a threat I guess>
Bitch.
<hangs up>

So what's going on? Him reading out a wrong address and then a right one (and then making up an excuse for reading a wrong one) makes me think he is reading from a list. But then I ask myself what the fuck is he trying to achieve and I don't fucking have a clue. We don't use the phone or give the number out so they never got it from anyone we know.

Nobody here is scared, we're finding it fairly amusing. Just wondering if anyone can guess what this deranged fellow wants from us. :) Also I have the number he called from, a mobile number. I may phone it in a bit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Call the police maybe?

If someone makes a threatening phonecall and says your address and that they're coming over, it'd be a bit silly to just laugh it off.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
especially if you have their cell phone number. If you want the police to take note, tell them you think they mentioned the word "gun".

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Probably some kind of premium phone scam, careful phoning that number back.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would be an interesting way to market a beta key giveaway :p

Though would require japan or some such to not get the butt sued off.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
those prank calls don't usually read out your home address

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I would just wait it out, I especially don't think calling them back is a good idea. I think they were just screwing with you personally. If they come round then call the police or whatever.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
House phone which has the address in the phone book?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I would just wait it out

while 2 car-loads of black dudes armed with baseball bats, knuckle-dusters, carving knives and guns start kicking down your door wanting to know where their money is for the kilo of dope you bought

gohan

FH is my second home
hellz ye

little bit of excitement is worth the risk of death

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Then I wouldn't open the door to someone who just got out of a blacked out vehicle with his crew outside my house lol

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
just knowing they know where u live and are threatening is enough for me

and you think these eggs are going to wait nice & patient for you to open your front door?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
By the way, I got the number from 1471, they didn't give it to me so that kinda says not a scam. Which confuses me because I'm pretty sure we have no enemies, are not involved in any dodgy business, etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could be as simple as "person a from your house bumped into person b at night club on accident, person b takes things way too serious, person b is planning to make person a pay."

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
By the way, I got the number from 1471, they didn't give it to me so that kinda says not a scam. Which confuses me because I'm pretty sure we have no enemies, are not involved in any dodgy business, etc.

You are a Sony household, that is a good enough reason to hold you all hostage in my book! :p ;) :D

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Could be as simple as "person a from your house bumped into person b at night club on accident, person b takes things way too serious, person b is planning to make person a pay."

I was going to say something like this otherwise you wouldn't be just "pretty sure" that your or anyone else is not involved in dodgy stuff.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Knock a hole in your roof and set up a .50 calibre machine gun nest. You might want to tell your neighbours first so they don't report you to the police when they complain about the noise.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Knock a hole in your roof and set up a .50 calibre machine gun nest. You might want to tell your neighbours first so they don't report you to the police when they complain about the noise.

Gun the miserable cnuts down if they do!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The threat made was:

If you don't have what I want, you're a dead man.

Cold.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
police it bitch, or imma come to your address. Innit.

seriously tho, death threats. That can probably get him locked up

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Report it to the police, you have the message, the number they called from and another address. Its a threat so they should take it seriously.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ST^ can you upload the original message, I wish to translate the rude boi text in full :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
especially if you have their cell phone number. If you want the police to take note, tell them you think they mentioned the word "gun".

boy who cried wolf, if you cry gun when there is no "real" threat they might not be so speedy to help if you have a real problem.

I would make a report to the police and get a pco round to listen to it and take it from there.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah phone the police. He could just be reading your number out the phone book (i know you probably not in there, but maybe he has access to a phone list of sorts).

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Fine, I'll call them tomorrow :<

I may try to record the message for a laugh.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
btw why didn't you answer him, like: "hey do i know you? why are u calling me? maybe u are calling the wrong person..."

I think it would have helped at first so u don't lose time speculating, imho :eek:

In the other hand, sure, if u have it recorded or u can do it go ahead and call cops ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom