Threads.

I

isuck

I suggest that instead of making whole new threads talking about other shit threads that we, urm, dont.

How about if ur gonna make a thread, think of something actually interesting to post.

Like about how there is currently a technician glaring at me cause i just chucked up all over a kb so i logged out and moved computer.

i think it must be my grey colour / 'just puked up' smell that makes him think it was me.

on that note, everyone has 'the best hang-over cure' be it a full fry or 3 pints of water before u go to bed or whatever.

but its not.

the best hang-over cure ever is definately throwing up. lots.
and THEN the fry. nowt like a runny egg covered in ketchup (catsup?) to smooth a 'acid-burnt' throat.

oh and McCoys chilly taste better on the return trip.

L

~Lazarus~

irn bru

The choice of hangover champions.

S

Sir Frizz

I can honestly say, i don't get hangovers. Ever.

So stop whingin'. :eek:

D

doh_boy

wasted.jpg

T

Testin da Cable

I have hangovers every now and then. usually caused by drinking different "regular" beers. ooh yeah :eek:
one type of beer, or on etype of hardstuff is the key :)

I

isuck

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
I can honestly say, i don't get hangovers. Ever.

So stop whingin'. :eek:

i like that. you dont get hangovers so i should stop 'whingin'.

what are ya 12?

X

Xtro

One day, thought Alice, I will live in a fabled land of old where people will love each other and I can bounce around on fat cock.

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by isuck
i like that. you dont get hangovers so i should stop 'whingin'.

what are ya 12?

I'm not that misleading, am i? :mad:

X

Xtro

Frizz looked around and wept when he realised that far from living in Utopia, he had actually been planted in Bridlington where his cover operation was "rent boy" and his patch was just next to Mad Kelly's arcade.

D

dysfunction

How about if ur gonna make a thread, think of something actually interesting to post.

I wonder why nobody had thought of that before?

X

xane

You missed out the end of this paragraph, it should read:

How about if ur gonna make a thread, think of something actually interesting to post, don't post something like this:

I

isuck

you're right of course.

i should have 'flamed' somebody. i missed the whole point of forums.

i should have realised that if i wanted a 'conversation' the best person to talk to is myself.

at least when im talking to myself i dont have to put 'these' every five words.

knobs.

W

Wazzerphuk

The best hangover cure is not to be a whining pussy girl who all they do is complain about being hungover.

X

Xtro

The best hangover cure is wanking yourself off with a bin liner over your head and an orange in your mouth whilst listening to Radio 4 and having your feet tickled by Thai policewomen.

Allegedly.

S

Scouse

Time for your pills again X.

And stop getting your mum to dress up as a Thai policewoman.

G

Gef

I skanked this off some website, I would post the link but its full of pop-ups. The hangover cure at the bottom sounds like some real 'chuck' juice..:puke:

-----------

Choose your poison

As most serious drinkers know, some drinks are more likely to give you a hangover. This depends on the toxic chemicals, or congeners, present in alcoholic drinks. On a scale of least (and therefore less likely to result in a hangover) to most (to give that head kicked in by a gorilla feeling):

- Vodka.
- Gin.
- Scotch.
- Single Malts.
- Brandy.
- Rum.
- Bourbon.

For non-spirits, the list is:

- White wine.
- Beer.
- Lager.
- Cider.
- Red wine.
- Port.

Also, the old rule of not mixing grape (wine and Cognac) with grain (beer and whisky). Sticking to one type of drink is good, and as a general rule the darker and sweeter the drink the more likely it is to cause a hangover.

Prevention.

1) Eat before drinking, as food slows down the rate of alcohol absorption and protects the lining of the stomach.

2) Don't mix drinks.

3) Don't smoke. It makes you want to drink more because alcohol causes arteries to expand, whereas nicotine causes them to contract. Not good for a happy morning after.

4) Drink a pint of water before retiring. Alcohol is a diuretic, and dehydrates your body. Replacing this lost water at the earliest possible time will help you liver and kidneys no end.

5) Take evening primrose oil. It apparently boosts liver activity, and therefore the enzymes that break down alcohol. Although both sexes have these enzymes in their livers, only men have them in their stomachs, so we can start breaking down alcohol earlier! Nice one....

Cure.

1) Drink as much water as you can take without going insane. As before, it replaces water lost due to the dehydration effects of alcohol.

2) Take vitamin C, such as in fresh fruit juices, which neutralises the effects of alcohol.

3) Exercise will help sweat out the toxins, and get your metabolism shifting. Although the chances of going for a run on a hangover....

4) A good balanced breakfast. Alcohol stimulates the production of insulin which reduces blood sugar levels and causes effects such as drowsiness, trembling and hunger. (ie. coma, DTs and munchies.)

5) There is a homeopathic remedy for hangovers called "Nux Vomica" (seriously!) available from health food stores.

Remedies.

These recipies are the more "traditional" methods of curing hangovers. I take no responsibility if these make you feel worse than you already do.

Hilda's Hangover Cocktail.

1 large bottle of tomato juice.
3 Tbs Vinegar.
1 lemon.
4 slices of onion.
3 Tbs sugar.
4 stalks of celery.
3 Tsp Tabasco Sauce.
Salt and Pepper.

Mix ingredients in a container, allow to stand for as long as possible, preferably overnight although that means actually predicting a hangover. Which of course is impossible. Strain and Serve.

Hangover Breakfast.

Tomato Juice.
Black Coffee.
2 Raw Eggs.
Aspirin.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Scouse
Time for your pills again X.

And stop getting your mum to dress up as a Thai policewoman.

She died 18 yrs ago m8 and I dont have a shovel to dig her up.

/takes pills tho.

/edit: Don't apologise ffs btw old m8, you weren't to know and this is a public forum so all abuse welcomed ;)

S

Scouse

What you mean you've been getting my mum to do it?!

Bastard. :eek:

/edit: What - you really thought I was going to apologise?! - I'm incapable ;)

X

Xtro

No m8 I stopped using your mother because she has hands and I prefer amputees using their tongues :/

(hmmm best go home had a long day at work)

S

Scouse

Originally posted by Xtro
No m8 I stopped using your mother because she has hands and I prefer amputees using their tongues :/

Fucking LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread