Threads about football.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Makes me cry irl =(

MORE POSTS ABOUT SNOOKER! =<

The O'Sullivan vs Fu match was brilliant, lucky how it ended tbh.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
omfg maters!

I just watched a sn00kar match and, like, the guy hit the white ball and it hit a red ball that went into the corner pocket from the other side of the table!!!11

Right in the top left hand corner!! keeper didnt have a chance! the crowd went wild! (untill the big voice guy shhh'd them) the player did a lap of honour and tipped his little jug of water thing over his head! what a match!

:D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dukat said:
omfg maters!

I just watched a sn00kar match and, like, the guy hit the white ball and it hit a red ball that went into the corner pocket from the other side of the table!!!11

Right in the top left hand corner!! keeper didnt have a chance! the crowd went wild! (untill the big voice guy shhh'd them) the player did a lap of honour and tipped his little jug of water thing over his head! what a match!

:D
or:
omg, gays kicking around with a dead cow padding each others ass. lol wtf he kicked it and somebody didnt cath it, wow! now the idiot is running around like he did something special and tries to bath, shame his low iq makes it impossible for this person to do any normal actions :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
or:
omg, gays kicking around with a dead cow padding each others ass. lol wtf he kicked it and somebody didnt cath it, wow! now the idiot is running around like he did something special and tries to bath, shame his low iq makes it impossible for this person to do any normal actions :(

:twak:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I caught a bit of the snooker and was also thinking O'Sullivan, Fu.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
looser

now this is football xD
mel-wce-8-small.jpg

west coast eagles ftw meights :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
leviathane said:
looser

now this is football xD
mel-wce-8-small.jpg

west coast eagles ftw meights :)

You realise that this kind of image adds fuel to huntington's fire? :p

btw hunt I do actually enjoy playing snooker, however I was trying to be ironic and also wanted to point out that when it comes to discussion, one sport is much like another :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dukat said:
You realise that this kind of image adds fuel to huntington's fire? :p

btw hunt I do actually enjoy playing snooker, however I was trying to be ironic and also wanted to point out that when it comes to discussion, one sport is much like another :)
im a no sports man, tho sooker is entertaining so is football, i was merely postfarming and dont take note of my comments :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
MMA would take them all outside, pound them into mincemeat, cook the mincemeat up into a nice little bolognese and serve it to their family...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't have much time for snookers these days. None of the players have any personality (apart from Ronny O Sullivan, as snooker's wild child). I love playing it, but for me the Golden Age of snooker was in the 70s and 80s. Players like Higgins, White, Rearden, Thorburn, Davies, Parrot, Taylor, Werbeniuk, Griffiths, etc

A memorable incident occurred during a televised World Championship Match against Dennis Taylor at the Crucible. Werbeniuk attempted to stretch across the table, but due to his size was having some difficulty. Eventually, the inevitable happened and he broke wind loudly. With the audience, referee and Taylor trying to hold in their laughter, Werbeniuk got off the table, turned to the audience and said: "Who did that?"

Marc

FH is my second home
AFL is for australian guys who arent good enough to play rugby league :D

I do enjoy the AFL though, I love the way you cant get sent off :D

Brisbane ftw!

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Snooker is bloody boring these days...very few characters in the game. Used to be worth watching when we had Ray Reardon, Dennis Taylor, Alex Higgins, John Virgo and...er...Cliff Thorburn...

Marc

FH is my second home
Who was the dude who used to take ages each shot. Sure it was either Reardon and Thorburn. I used to want a tache like Thornburns!!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
When I was a whipersnapper my Taid (grandad for you none Welshies) used to take me to watch Snooker tourneys - he used to play a bit himself - nothing to pro level but had played and beaten Alex Higgins on the black ball in what used to be an old workings man pub/snooker hall many many moons ago (bigging up my Taid he was supposed to be a fair tasty player in his day!!) but just reminded me of him sneaking us into the bar after a tourney once and I got to meet loads of the old school players - Steve Davis, Ray Reardon, Terry Griffiths etc - got all of their autographs and even nicked the order for Steve Davis's barbill that he took to the bar to get a round in - tons of drinks on it.. I lost the book when I moved out of my parents - still gutted to this day..

Ray Reardon always stood out though as he saw me again afterwards in the carpark - came over - shook mine and my Taids hand etc and had a chat with us - really nice dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom