Rant thought our government was bad?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
as some may know or care, that recently the government moved cannabis to class B. personally i think its crazy, with booze and fags being far more dangerous (imo, ofc).
i was googling about to see how it can affect memory when i came across this site, which i believe is american NIDA - Publications - Marijuana: Facts for Teens, pg 7-8.
the scenario here is someone asking what the short term effects of cannabis use are.

these two bits really got me

Also, since marijuana can affect judgment and decisionmaking, its use can lead to risky sexual behavior, resulting in exposure to sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

If you use marijuana a lot, you could start to lose interest in how you look

not only will smoking pot give you HIV, but, wait for it YOU MIGHT NOT LOOK AS GOOD EITHER!

at least the FRANK website is unbiased.

Lucius

Banned
They may have just been rare instances that this website is using to persuade the reader not to do Marijuana. I mean, the article is using words like "can" and "could" here, so it doesn't mean it will happen to everyone. That said, I havn't heard of any of the side effects you quoted.

tris-

They may have just been rare instances that this website is using to persuade the reader not to do Marijuana. I mean, the article is using words like "can" and "could" here, so it doesn't mean it will happen to everyone. That said, I havn't heard of any of the side effects you quoted.

i dont recall contractiing HIV.
then again my short term memory could of completley been wiped out, and in my state of highness i slept with a prostitute without a condom!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
The government just seems to assume that people are all idiots and every minute decision to be made for them, for their own good.
As long as alcohol is legal and widely distributed, this is all hypocrasy.

tris-

The government just seems to assume that people are all idiots and every minute decision to be made for them, for their own good.
As long as alcohol is legal and widely distributed, this is all hypocrasy.

the government has caused a lot of idiots because theyve taken away the right to think for our selves for so long.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I tried cannabis once and got HIV, luckily though I paid some more taxes and I got better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom