Thought of resubbing US?

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Now is the time. Come on, hop on the fun-train before it takes off!

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: sshot000la7.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: sshot003fi1.jpg

You're not seeing half of it in these pictures by the way. I took some better ones earlier, or atleast I thought I did, for some reason they didn't appear in the screenie folder (Think it was full.). So I had to make a quick login just to capture some new ones.

Anyways, point is, during US primetime (inconvenient, I know) there's just about people everywhere. Devon hit well over 1,4k tonight and it's been increasing. Haven't had this fun in years. Join in while you can folks, that's all.

ZERGFEST!

EDIT: Infact, looking at the screenies again now you're not seeing a tenth of what I saw at times, lol.

illu

Part of the furniture
Can't get those pictures to work :/

But I should be joining EU people over in the US on the Devon cluster soon :>

Oli - Illu

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
played a small scale grp whit some friends yesturday, there were 2fg albs all rr8 + :< we got our asses handed to us

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Been thinking of starting up anew on Devon cluster last weeks, if it happens probably as alb.
Just need a better internet first :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
How can you stand TOA? I shudder to think what it will be like with no friends to help you over.

There's much action outside primetime?

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Why not just play on .de and have 1500-1700 ppl on primetime, and simply replace english with 'german' in the update.dat to get /r to work.

Now like you need an english server when your UI is in english and read all quests and stuff on the net anywayz?

If your thinking of resubbing EU @ .de cluster is where the fun is at really. Last days it been so many people it been too zergy to play :p.. Always find something to whine about aye!

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Almost makes you forget GOA are a year and a half behind on patches.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Almost makes you forget GOA are a year and a half behind on patches.

and when klicking on the "test server patchnotes" link u get..

No test version

There is currently no test version.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
How can you stand TOA? I shudder to think what it will be like with no friends to help you over.

There's much action outside primetime?

I could prolly get a toon kitted by myself on a toa server in the same time as u could on a classic server. what is the diff? all the items u have to farm, i do an arti and get the scrolls for free then viola item rdy. u do it at lvl 45 so no exp to exp artis is vasted.

Toa as a time sink was insane in the early days, where it could take u months to get a char done, yesterday we made a new healer, /lvl 20 3 hours later(no lies) he was lvl 45 with all artis but Egg of youth done, and honestly what is 3 hours of ur life in boring pve? for me its nothing atleast, i would just have watched some crap on the tellie during those 3 hours otherwise:)

ML abils? Only adds more flavour and skill the ur play. Played on a free server the other day, and with no toa bonuses and such the game play is rly rly slow and the main limitation is the power pool of the support.

Buff pots?:S quite the hazzle if u ask me

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I am freely quoting someone here, it went along these lines:

I don't understand what classic is all about. You spend 10 minutes after each death to buff up from your potions.

He watched a soloing person play I think.

ML's on a TOA server are done in an instant almost, as you can port to every step location almost. ML3 especially is not a nightmare any longer.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Aye toa is so easy now, is not even funny iirc even the harest stuff in TOA can be done with just 1fg, and if you cannot be bothered jsut get a caped template leech in rvr and buy it all with BPS :)

and yeah soulfly thats classic in a nutshell now, DIE buff up with pots and go back up, I dont see why they tried to stop buffbots as they have now just introduced something just as annoying lol.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
That sounds slightly better,haven't played for good year or two so had no idea they made TOA that much better.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I'd love to come back to DAoC on US , IF they could cluster all the servers , got my toons on hib Guinevere/Killb cluster and that cluster doesnt seem to be that active , and i dont think i want to start all over for the 5th time (c my /sig) , but sure if yet another cluster would come up i'd gladly leave WAR and join the battles in DAoC once again :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Is Devon cluster the classic one? Cuz' if so I might just take up my BD on Lamorak :>

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
That sounds slightly better,haven't played for good year or two so had no idea they made TOA that much better.

Now u can just make a necro+bot and u can solo almost all ml steps from 1-10 with ease

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
BIG Q_Q indeed to start from scratch, i have a 49 champ on classic but was along time ago since i was on, would love to get together with some stealthers again on mid US, btw.. I saw that we got free sub on EU, tried to patch to EU and got some crappy error message "u dont have licence for this expension blabla" i have DR on my eu acc and tried both cata and dr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom