Thor: Dark World

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's the iphone generation making films :)

Yeah, luckily they had a much better jail for this guy ;)

6571676_std.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Asgardian glass man...it will never break (unless you get the special safety hammer from the special room after undertaking some special quest and getting pummeled by baddies for...ooh...a good 75% of the movie)

:D

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Asgardian glass man...it will never break (unless you get the special safety hammer from the special room after undertaking some special quest and getting pummeled by baddies for...ooh...a good 75% of the movie)

or if someone drops a toothpick in the cell...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
loki....tsss who'd have thunk it:D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aren't all these films post-avengers? So stuff like the glass box (etc) will show in more films in the series?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Looks good, think Thor was the best of the pre avenger movies, mainly cause of Loki.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
<3 Loki so much so that watching that trailer means I am going home after this coffee to watch Thor and the Avengers ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
This looks so bad I don't even know where to start. He was good as a supporting character to the Avengers movie but he's so one dimensional it's boring. I don't think it helps having Hemsworth play the role. He's so completely devoid of personality, they might as well have cast a pulsating lump of muscle.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This looks so bad I don't even know where to start. He was good as a supporting character to the Avengers movie but he's so one dimensional it's boring. I don't think it helps having Hemsworth play the role. He's so completely devoid of personality, they might as well have cast a pulsating lump of muscle.

Still a better lovestory then twilight.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
True. Then twilight wasn't a love story so much as a collection of random meetings with some semblance of dialogue.

That sounds like a description of my attempts to pick up girls when I was younger.....

Gray

FH is my second home
Thor was amazing. More end credits too

Yoni

Going to see it on Saturday, little cited now ;/

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thor 2 - hands down the best Marvel film for me by far. Brilliant and opened up many questions. There are 2 end credit sequences so make sure you stay right till the very very very end :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Looking forward to this. Loki is great, another Brit actor outshining the rest of the cast as a baddie. The list gets longer :)

Yoni

Just back from Thor and loved it :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just back too, thought it was great. Loki had the best lines, some really funny bits.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Really enjoyed it. Was the only one in the cinema to get excited by the after credits clip. Loki is played so well, probably won't see him till Thor 3 but it will be worth it. I like Hemsworth as Thor. So glad Marvel are making movies where they are not embarrassed by the source material.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Just to inform anyone who hasn't seen it but is planning to, there's two end credits scenes. One halfway through and another at the end of the credits.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just to inform anyone who hasn't seen it but is planning to, there's two end credits scenes. One halfway through and another at the end of the credits.
Guess you missed my post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom