Thnx Goa for BUGGER all again.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Trust me m8 i complain a damn sight more at FORESt matches than i do about daoc lmao:) trouble is i can`t just switch teams like i can games hehe SACK JOE KINNEAR TODAY! :flame:

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
cant be any worse than my team are doing :( , southampton are on a measly 12pts atm and pompey are way above us! :eek6: the embarassment of it :eek:

Salvat0re

Fledgling Freddie
[6-12-2004] Lag Issues

Serious lag issues affect a great part of the community and espacially players connecting from outside of France. We managed to identify the origin of these issues connected to internal and external networks. We are using all necessary measures to solve these problems as soon as possible.

We will inform you as soon as we have more information concerning the situation.

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
and that one is rly helpful. how hard can it be to keep us posted what they are doing? as it looks now I cant see any action at all from GOA, just that they are experiencing lag for users connected from outside France.

KK THX I HAVE NOTICED THAT MYSELF. WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED?

Btw wasnt the first lag message from Goa using virtually the same words but from beginning of November? 1.5 months and all we get is excuses, and half arsed such but no improvements. 6 hrs regulated work time sure has some advantages doesnt it?

Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom