Thnx Goa for BUGGER all again.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
ML10 raid perfectly organised(once again) by Iricin and the end of a long road taken with her by all.Celebration, hug and cheering from all and lotto smooth as a Dairy Milk bath..............

Oh but this is a GOA run/provided/leased from a Pikey server so cancel the above and replace with constant mass lds, wiped on end mob,ld deaths leaving people waiting for portal again due to daytime,4 hours of frustration and spam of leader for lotto details over 2 items!

What you can keep though is a well lead raid attempt by Iricin.I just wish there was some payback, by those that could ,on the time we wasted.Defeat by ld/lag does not a good game make :(

<Salute> to those who tried and tried and tried yet more it was amazing we even got to Draco.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
how long has this been going on? since NF open beta started?
and hummm.. why cant they push open transit to fix these issues, after all they should have fixed this weeks ago.. but noo stoopid ****** ****.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
was a WONDERFUL work by alll that came, u all did great :)

Unfortunaly raid got wiped due to mass ld's, i dont know if its the servers or opentransit but whatever is the case goa clearly dont do anything to fix it and the game aint playable anymore.

I'm gonna do one more thingy before i cancel my acc tho and that is to sell the claw i won in lotto and split the cash from the auction equal among those that donated 1p. U all knew donating wasnt a garantee that u would win smtng but since we couldnt complete it i wanna try make it up for u guys that was willing to help out with cash so check out trading and in few days hopefully we have some cash to split :)

Cya guys in EQ2 or WoW :D

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Khrin is THE girl ;)

Shame i forgot the raid today.

iricin, play wow plz :) i will

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
thanx for trying khrin , ya did lead as it should be done and if it wasnt for total stupid fecking lag which was going on all over the server we woulda completed easily.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF ANY GOA REPRESENTATIVE , I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS READ THESE FORUMS , GET FRIGGIN OPEN TRANSIT SORTED OUT , LAG HAS BEEN GETTING WORSE AND WORSE THE PAST FEW MONTHS , I DONT GIVE TWO S**TS ABOUT THE REASONS , WE PAY YOU LOTS OF MONEY FOR THIS GAME SO SPEND SOME OF IT ON MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY ACHEIVE SOME OF THE GOALS WE SET OUT TO DO WITHOUT GETTING LD'S ALL THE TIME , MAYBE HAVE THE ENGLISH SERVERS IN THE FRIGGIN UK FOR FECKS SAKE , ISNT THAT WHERE MOST ARE GONNA BE PLAYING???!!!.

whine off :p , hopefully some one at Goa headquarters will pull there finger outta there butt and sort the plebs at open tranist out or somin , personally i ditch them , obviously they dont need the money Goa supply for service.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Uku said:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF ANY GOA REPRESENTATIVE , I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS READ THESE FORUMS , GET FRIGGIN OPEN TRANSIT SORTED OUT , LAG HAS BEEN GETTING WORSE AND WORSE THE PAST FEW MONTHS , I DONT GIVE TWO S**TS ABOUT THE REASONS , WE PAY YOU LOTS OF MONEY FOR THIS GAME SO SPEND SOME OF IT ON MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY ACHEIVE SOME OF THE GOALS WE SET OUT TO DO WITHOUT GETTING LD'S ALL THE TIME , MAYBE HAVE THE ENGLISH SERVERS IN THE FRIGGIN UK FOR FECKS SAKE , ISNT THAT WHERE MOST ARE GONNA BE PLAYING???!!!.

!

There were days when I'd say "Shit happens, I'll get it done next time", but my positive attitude towards GOA is long gone. I'm quite sure that's the case for the rest of the community aswell. I'm steering away from everything that has anything to do with GOA in the future, that's for sure.

Thanks for leading once again, Iricin. /hug :)

Suppose I'll join up on Cronic's ML10 raid whenever it's due, unless you feel like leading one someday soon :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Evull said:
Suppose I'll join up on Cronic's ML10 raid whenever it's due, unless you feel like leading one someday soon :)

Trouble is on a Chronic raid its 3 lds and your own your own so that would of been me fooked after the 1st mob:p

mts

Fledgling Freddie
yeah iricin thanks for an awesome raid! too bad about the server being so unstable that we can't even complete a raid with only 30-40~ people. quite the shame really :(

see ya'll in wow :)

<- ain't touching nothing done by goa fo' sure (been playing gta: sa ;D).

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
lmao proves why should we have to do this we arnt being paided for it, its a joke they ask us to do that they should do it them sleves lazy <insert here ur own words>

Helme

Resident Freddy
herberts said:
lmao proves why should we have to do this we arnt being paided for it, its a joke they ask us to do that they should do it them sleves lazy <insert here ur own words>

Ooh cmon get that brain working they cant travel around whole the fucking europe to get pingplots, its much easier if you send them in if you want the lag fixed.

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
from what im told its the whole world that gets lag in this game :p they pay me and ill download that pingplotter things and help but untill then its there problem, they have to provide the service we pay for

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Pohjan Poika said:
how long has this been going on? since NF open beta started?
Not quite, problems started the week before NF open beta with maintainance to OpenTransit network

Problems started the very next day, as did the large numbers of complaints. Why has it taken GOA 2months (and counting ...) to get this sorted out?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
herberts said:
from what im told its the whole world that gets lag in this game :p they pay me and ill download that pingplotter things and help but untill then its there problem, they have to provide the service we pay for
Whole world eh? That ought to be easy to fix. Why do you think we're supposed to send in ping-plotter logs in order to help out? Could it possibly be as a means to tighten the search area down just a tad?

If several people (from different ISPs) send in logs, all showing a problem around a few specific nodes, those nodes can be fixed. This isn't something that can be done on-site. Do you suggest they travel to different parts of "the whole world" just to run a program for a few minutes from each place?

It's not like it takes you say oh 5 minutes to help out.. (no, you don't have to, like you put it in your original post, but every little bit helps - but I guess that's a concept to hard to grasp for some)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
canceled ml4 again, lag was imposible to play with with lds of up to 2fg every time we moved from a keep :(
hope u got lots of ping plots

ogmond

Fledgling Freddie
if in 1 week is nothing sorted out ... i say we all claim our subscription money from GoA.. i knw this is woot i will do . i play this game for about 2 and half year's and i've spend a lot of money and time in it and i am still in love with it but if GoA dosen't botther to do anything i will just simply claim my money back ... and quit and i know i am not the only 1 .. hopefully they will fix the problem .. if not they will lose a lot of client's. to bad is a good game. shame on GoA for not bothering of doing anything .. u can't RvR, u can't do Ml's, u can't lvl .. u practicaly can do anything.. so woot's the point in contiune log in just to make even more nervous then u r from rl? nah i will simply search another game to find relaxation in. thx chronictank for well organised ml's but.... we can't fight against GoA.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:

here here
we are paying customers and unless we get paid for doing work for goa there isnt any point in doing any ping stuff.. i have better things to do.

Splendid

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
It's not like it takes you say oh 5 minutes to help out.. (no, you don't have to, like you put it in your original post, but every little bit helps - but I guess that's a concept to hard to grasp for some)

News:

It would only take us 5 minutes to update our homepage with the details of what is happening with the current server lag-but we thought no its 5 minutes that i could have spent making myself a coffee. :m00:

Not every player reads Freedyshouse btw.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
and the bottom line is - we are paying for a service we are no satisfied with.

There has been problems for a long period of time now and we know goa knows about the problems and atleast my experience is its only getting worse instead of better. And if i pay for a service i can tolerate it doesnt work perfectly all the time but this has gone way too far so im gonna do what anyone should do if they pay for something and isnt satisfied, stop paying and find someone else to provide what they want.

Infact i have alrdy did, i play EQ2 now, i dont know yet if they handle things better than goa but i do know theres no lag, no ld's and if smtng doesnt work they fix it right away instead of letting ppl abuse bugs for months before they fix etc

Imo noone should go on feed goa money for smtng that isnt playable :kissit:

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
(hib here) nice to know it isnt just hibs getting lag :clap: lets all rebel!!

and btw, pay me for ping plotter in game pats (at least 200 since you goa folk can just make it from thin air :wij: ) that will help me get all the stuff i ever wanted and then leave the game cuz lag is still there :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
u rebel by /cancel subscriptions
but addiction is strong so nothing will happen

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

addiction is strong, but if a bigger fix comes along........

:m00:

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

Not realy, many good games out there today, or atleast will be very soon :)

Made my mind some day ago to leave for some months, /cancel.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

Strong addiction yeah, but not strong enough. I lost my patience and will most likely cancel if nothing gets done before my sub runs out. I dont have alot of money due to me being student and I can figure out alot better things to waste my money on than some company that charge me for a service I cant fully use due to their crappy ISP or whatever.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Splendid said:
News:

It would only take us 5 minutes to update our homepage with the details of what is happening with the current server lag-but we thought no its 5 minutes that i could have spent making myself a coffee. :m00:

Not every player reads Freedyshouse btw.
And every player reads the homepage?

Newsflash: Most people have their accounts on auto-renew, and thus have to visit the daoc.goa site once in a blue moon.

Newsflash 2: Most people playing know atleast someone that reads these forums, but do you know what? They don't even have to do that. You see, Goa asked for help on these forums to get help from whoever felt like it (some people like to help out to make the game as smooth as possible). Not once did they (nor did I, for that matter) state that everyone have to send in ping-plots. It's there as a tool for the community to help out with; which is infinitely better than no possible way to help out at all.

Read. Think. Post.

Tilda

Khrin said:
and the bottom line is - we are paying for a service we are no satisfied with.
So you should change your ISP, since its a problem with your net con?

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
the recent problems with connections are nothing to do with our isp's , lets make that clear , ive tested my line and i can connect to french servers (not camelot i might add) etc with out problem. the issue lies with Open Transit and Goa , theres a definate problem with the nodes close to the servers/open tranist have gone right up the shoot recently and are pretending everythings ok.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:
So you should change your ISP, since its a problem with your net con?

so if i stop qq and change isp all of a sudden everyone around me stops go ld and there will be no more cancelled/failed raids due to mass-ld and we can once again defend our realm without the forces getting stuck in lag thicker than syrup and (did we hear it before?) mass-ld's?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I`m actually sorry about starting this thread.Sheer frustration at the lds and failure of our raid due to nothing but poor service made me do it.But like the people say if you don`t like it then go away and really that attitude kinda epitomises the customer service i think i`ve been given by GOA.It`s a shame that when i do find the next game that i`ll be leaving behind alot of hours work and some really nice people who are perservering with DAOC.Hopefully those who have the go away attitude to those who complain are happy when we all do.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
.But like the people say if you don`t like it then go away and really that attitude kinda epitomises the customer service i think i`ve been given by GOA.It`s a shame that when i do find the next game that i`ll be leaving behind alot of hours work and some really nice people who are perservering with DAOC.Hopefully those who have the go away attitude to those who complain are happy when we all do.

My feelings exactly. Never been one for whining and I know they are working on the problem but it doesn't make it easier to live with for the average Joe Zergsalot. The game lags, the whiners whine at the whiners who whine at whiners and that wonderful exploring feeling at least I had once is all but gone. Oh, but don't mind me, I'm just waiting for WoW to reach my postbox and I'll shut up ;)

Kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom