this year's reading/leeds line up

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i was becoming quite disillusioned after the crappy line ups these past years but with metallica and rage against the machine headlinining i think i will go x)

this is it so far

poster.jpg

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Just got my ticket, but can only be arsed to go to friday, bring on teh rage xD

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
got some nice bands there, i might go to see metallica, rage, biffy, and i do like justice and pendulum, may dabble into manic street preachers too

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Spent fkin ages trying to get tickets online earlier tonight, guess i'll have to buy them from some c*** off Ebay who only bought them to sell in the first place :twak:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Spent fkin ages trying to get tickets online earlier tonight, guess i'll have to buy them from some c*** off Ebay who only bought them to sell in the first place :twak:

or you could go to HMV tommorrow (they'll have tickets in store! get there early)

got my weekend ticket+early pass, the bands confirmed are wickedy bo.. can't wait to hear who's playing the punk tent! gunna be awesome

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
kinda same setup as for rock (cept rock has more cool shizzle) biffy is wicked live <3 saw them warming up for qotsa. recommended

Himse

FH is my second home
meh, all the UK festival lineups dont seem to be that brilliant this year.

Download fucking sucks apart from perhaps In Flames, Disturbed, Children of Bodom.

Reading / Leeds looks alright though, would probably only really want to see Metallica / Rage out of all those, get sick to death of watching indie bands kill crowds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom