This weekends Population...

Manisch

Banned
I am sure there is a good reason behind why GOA lets the English patcher run with 15-30 KB/s and the German one with ~520 KB/s.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Have they raised the caps? If not I suppose my old ToA template will do? Cuz' all the things I wanted was capped there.

No the caps haven't changed. There are a few more items with power charges on and its possible to get 10% spell damage (instead of "just" 8 or 9%) and you can get capped AF as well as all the usual stuff but a decent ToA template will do.

Incidentally you don't need 100% quality armour to get the full over charge anymore.

Everz

FH is my second home
Did you try playing on the german servers ?
Seriously, its not hard to adapt to it at all and if you're with people from Dyvet, then there's others to help you out when you're not sure what something means. Especially if Cogs is there to help you, with all the machen die wegs and wohins, its all gravy.

I did and hated it. Hated trying to make sense of anything (items, spells, drops etc), hated trying to get groups, hated trying to get buffs, biggest waste of time ever rolling on Temair.

Only plus side was begging 20plat out of the sucker germans there. But i'd much rather stay where i can understand stuff and mess about with a few peeps before Origins released rather then be 6 or so patches behind and have to go through the crap that is Doppels again.

I think he got to about level 40 on an enchanter then quit.

50 scout and 50 mentalist there infact, the later was pl'd all the way :D

Well i dont speak any german, and was a bit sceptical at first. but now i wouldnt go back to UK cluster even if the server was booming with a 2 k pop and i could transfer my chars/gear there. the german cluster is just better in every way. Exept as solo sneak/tank.

I would go back to Excal with huge pop again without a doubt, no matter how good a server is, nowt will ever beat that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom