This weekend

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
pip said:
Think i pop down to my local park bench with a nice bottle of whitelightening:) then swim with the ducks and swans
and hopefully drown (dont ban me mods! he pratically called for it himselves so i claim it is a joke!)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
im off to Jytland the next weekend :( it's a nightmare "over there"

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Went to a mates party 30 miles from me, couldn't drive back till Sunday night, had really good time :england: .

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
hmm im considering labret piercing or upper ear or eyebrow, how do they go about doing things like labret and tongue out of curiosity, as i physically would pull away and fuck it up and bleed everywhere lol

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i think they just jab something sharp through the tongue.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
My gf has her naval pierced and I can't stand it.

Hate the way you can like move it up and down as it goes through the hole. Eurghh.

(that sounded very sexual ;x)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Chronictank said:
you wana be careful, according to Clerks you can break your neck going down on yourself

ive tryed it before. your more likely to rip ya back muscles to shreds :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I fly home on Friday, arrive in Manchester Friday morning, partying all weekend then next week off work to recover from working overseas :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
hmm im considering labret piercing or upper ear or eyebrow, how do they go about doing things like labret and tongue out of curiosity, as i physically would pull away and fuck it up and bleed everywhere lol

they hold your tongue with some kinda of tool an take a big ass needle an put throw it, hurts for like 1-2 sec :D an you cant eat anything for like a week :D lots of pain killers an icecream is a good idea :D

but its all worth it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom